Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Is there not one definitive download for everything

Hello I have all the main and supplemental/update versions of HiFi Sim including the Evolution product accumulated over the last few years. (ASA Full install + various updates, then ASE Upgrade and subsequent updates) Is there not just one definitive install version which incorporates everything ? If I was to a new user to the HiFi Sim/Evolution product today, which is the latest version/versions to install? Great Product! Thankserich

Frankly, I gave up on updating it, the link to the update was so convoluted (install this, then that, etc) I just left it as it was LOL Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Hi, 1. All anyone would need to do is write me for a ASE Full download link. I have done this for many users! after a system crash or a new computer build! 2. Anyone purchasing new is getting ASE updated with SP3 so they are immediately up to date. 3. Much of this comes from us allowing dedicated users to move from one version of AS to another for free or at a reduced rate! If it is easier just to have everyone re-purchase at the full price each time, then we would be glad to look into that!! 4. Any ASE user can be up to date with the installation of SP3. 5. If anyone would like further instructions, please let me know and I can help!

Jim, Thanks for that. It would be of considerable benefit to me when I install FSX from scratch again next week. I will PM you. thankserich

Jim has done this (the reinstall link upon request deal) for me in the past. Always great and prompt service. Ask, and ye shall receive.