Sign in to follow this  
anton2110

IFLY 737 Rudder problems

Hello i have big question about this plane days ago i was flying from lima to panama (737-700) the FSpassenger give birdstrike on take off , thats normal but when the engine stops i try to compensate with rudder it didnt response and the force of the engine make bank to one side and i couldnt do anything my big wondering them i been testing with friend and i realize the 737 ifly lock the rudder on air even if u have engine failure u cant move the rudder with joystick or keyboard or even checking the over head panel we test the 737 PMDG and u can without problem manage a engine failure is there way i can fix that on the ifly 737?

Have you tried posting this in their support forum? Their support is fantastic :)

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

You know, I kind of like the idea that people post information about issues that they're having with products here. Especially if the general public can't read the developer's forum unless they are registered or even worse, are required to own the product.JP couldn't even put a direct link to the topic as that form is for registered users of the iFly bird. I often wonder why that is...Mark

You know, I kind of like the idea that people post information about issues that they're having with products here. Especially if the general public can't read the developer's forum unless they are registered or even worse, are required to own the product. JP couldn't even put a direct link to the topic as that form is for registered users of the iFly bird. I often wonder why that is... Mark
HelloIt's quite simple, if you don't own the product you will not be needing any help.If you do own it then all the help you need is available once you register. Or do you think that the guys that get their addons via torrent sites should be able to get all the help they need via the Avsim forums ?.

Well that's an interesting take but forgive me...it really sounds like excusing a site from practicing information control at my expense. For me, I like to read about issues with any product before I buy it. The best way to discover issues (which may adversely affect my system) is to read about the problems other people are having.Torrents? Come on, that issue is danced way to much in these forums. To be very honest, why should I care whose stealing what? I just want to know about product issues that might affect me before I make a purchase...not after. IMHO, I think the practice of preventing potential customers from reading about information (which might make a product experience horrible) is more criminal then torrents any day. In case you're interested, I own a license for the FS9 iFly 737 and still don't like their forums being locked without read only access. I think that practice is ridiculous and very anti-consumer. Also, I don't want to be forcefully drafted into an army of cyber-police, war on torrents idiocy because I'm not a cyber cop. I'm simply a flight sim enthusiast who is being prevented from getting a good look at a product before he spends 60.00 dollars on it. How could you possibly argue with that?Mark

I'm sorry but that excuse about wanting to know about issues with the iFly before your buy is irrelevant in this instance, you can buy the download edition from Flight1 and you get a 30 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it for any reason whatsoever just request a refund within 30 days of purchase it's as simple as that. I've used the facility on at least three occasions over the years and had my money back within 5 days at most. You will gain access to the licenced forums the moment you buy the aircraft.

Cheers, Andy.

Sorry Andy but that doesn't work for me. It doesn't address the issue that the information about the product is being sequestered and you're STILL being forced to purchase something before finding out about it.That is exactly what I was complaining about before and you're offering more of the same. Mark

Sorry Andy but that doesn't work for me. It doesn't address the issue that the information about the product is being sequestered and you're STILL being forced to purchase something before finding out about it. That is exactly what I was complaining about before and you're offering more of the same. Mark
You have the product, don't make use of the forums, and you're complaining? I'm a big fan of closed support forums because it prevents the sort of crowd noise that you get in the open forums. That crowd noise leads to ticket systems for support where no user can see what is being fixed or how. If you feel that you can't purchase something because you can't read all about it in forums filled with complaints and poor advice from clueless users who either don't know what they're doing or haven't got the product, then that's a personal decision on your part. As far as hiding things goes, in the particular case of the iFly plane, the manual is readily available on line. The piracy issue is a strawman - it's not your job to prevent it, but you should care if only because it costs you money. DJ

Im sorry Swoop but i have to side with the others on this. You learn very quickly on these forums what particular products are like. Why dont you go and do a search on "Ifly 737" and "Wilco Airbus" in the FS2004 forums, then you will learn very quickly which product to buy and which to not. And thats just one example, there would be a multitude of such instances. These companies need to protect the investment they've put into developing their product, there are too many dishonest people in the world these days. If you have a problem with closed forums then dont take it out on the developer, take it out on those selfish inconsiderate pri%&ks who feel they dont need to pay for a product that someone else has put a lot of hours into. Just out of curiosity, what made you buy the Ifly737 in the first place without registering at their forums? Andy

Now here's the deal. OK, so we're all agreed that in order to access the iFly forums, you are first required to buy the product, right? Weather or not we agree that it's a very anti-consumer practice or not, it doesn't matter.What matters here is that the original poster, (who is a licensed user of the product), doesn't get his question answered and it appears that it's done on purpose. He is both directed and then redirected to another forum. Then I come along and ask why. As I feel I have a very legitimate complaint, I also feel that I'm being bullied by no less then eight other people in this forum for even asking. Now, what is your agenda here? It certainly is not with helping the original poster or me, is it?Mark

HelloHere is a good reason why Companys have these policies and why most Avsim users (in this post) act the way they do.This was posted today at 9:55 over at Simflight, this is the type of simmer that wont register for support.He apparently buys some addons but does not mind a bit of "swapping". http://forum.simflight.com/topic/69276-what-to-buy-next/

That's not our problem. What we need to do is to create an information base for people to use. We're not supposed to be conducting witch hunts on behalf of a business. I mean, what is the motivation for not helping people?Mark

That's not our problem. What we need to do is to create an information base for people to use. We're not supposed to be conducting witch hunts on behalf of a business. I mean, what is the motivation for not helping people? Mark
HelloYou just don't get it do you, it is our problem.Next time you go to buy an addon and find it is a bit too expensive for you, stop and think back to this thread.The light might switch on then.