Sign in to follow this  
sho69607

Most Realistic 777 for FSX

What can I do until PMDG releases there 777 or CS 777 (full package). I will merge if I have too. I would like to have a FMC and a VC together (otherwise I would go with Posky).

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

anyone ideas?

~Spencer Hoefer

MOBO: Gigabye Aorus z590 elite | CPU: Intel i9-10900k  | RAM: GSKILL RIPJAWS 32GB DDR4 3200 |GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti 11GBOS: Windows 10 

None. The Overland 777 is probably the best but as I understand, has no FMS or in-depth systems.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest jahman

Me, I'm waiting or the MDG 777 as long as they include the 777-200LR with a range of 9,395 nm (17,395 km). Cheers, - jahman.

It sucks, I wouldnt expect the PMDG 777 to be released for another year or more :(

~Spencer Hoefer

What I did was get the CS Triple Seven and stick the Aerosim Triple Seven VC in it, and then I added the ISG Smiths Industries CDU, the CS Weather Radar and the FSFK ACARs. It's not perfect, but it is all native FSX and has a working FMC with VNAV and LNAV that can be operated from the VC. That's about the best you can do at the moment for FSX. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

It has simple systems, but in my opinion the Aerosim 777 is the best choice for me, i also have the overland pack, but is very very basic. I fly and feel better in the aerosim.

7800X3D / 7900XTX / ROG STRIX B650-A / Corsair Vengeance 32GB 6000mhz, etc etc.

The Posky 777 is for free. I use it icw ISG panels for improved displays and working CDU's that come with ISG.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

I've never like POSky much. It'd be nice if somebody would put together a nice package for their 777 which comes with multiple liveries and a fully-functional VC and panel. I'd imagine the CS 777 will come out soon--there shouldn't be too much of a wait.

Lets hope CS actually fixes the bugs before they release it. Thats what took PMDG so long with NGX. I guarentee once PMDG releases there 777. I will replace the CS777 with it.

~Spencer Hoefer

Lets hope CS actually fixes the bugs before they release it. Thats what took PMDG so long with NGX. I guarentee once PMDG releases there 777. I will replace the CS777 with it.
Lets hope PMDG fixes the bugs first as well, if the 737 is any example.

Jay

The Posky 777 is for free. I use it icw ISG panels for improved displays and working CDU's that come with ISG.
I'm running this configuration too, the ISG stuff works well, but I can't get the MFD displays up in the VC all I see is the glass plates with finger smudges on them, any tips for solving that? Am picking I'm missing a GAU file or something

Dean Stringer

Possibly the positioning of the gauges or maybe the scaling of them, it's not always a perfect fit when you make a swap, sometimes you have to faff around because not all VCs or gauge placement is consistent in the way it is done. Unfortunately, I fly the Aerosim VC, using ISG's PFDs, FMC, LNAV and VNAV gauges, so I dunno what the Posky one would require as tweaks to sort it. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Looking forward to the Captain Sim version when it's complete. Until then I'm just out anything resembling a 777 as I'm not a fan of the Frankenplane approach. For me it's a complete package or I just fly something else.

- Aaron

Possibly the positioning of the gauges or maybe the scaling of them, it's not always a perfect fit when you make a swap, sometimes you have to faff around because not all VCs or gauge placement is consistent in the way it is done.
Thanks Al, I'll have a play w the panel.cfg then and see if I can sort it out.PS - love your sig line by the way LOL.gif

Dean Stringer