Sign in to follow this  
Biku

After Landing Problem

Hi guys , Since i have been flying this add on the awesome but i dont know why there is problem , after landing and trying to taxing the aircraft wont move at all from runway to taxiway, the aircraft only move after increasing throttle to maximum. isnt that out of crap to taxi at max thrust. so guys please help me what is the problem behind. thank you Bikash kc

Hi: next day i have same problem with manual landing in LEPA, the problem has not recurred.

PMDG says this is a FSX issue..... when landing with activated autobrake , you have do disengage it by pressing the period key before aircraft has stopped !When the aircraft has stopped, its not possible to release the autobrake anymore, only by setting the parking brake, but then: normal brakes wont work anymore.... strange behavior

guys any solution for the following issue. i hate when i landed and stuck in middle of runway cant taxi at all ..

Guys, there is no issue (I think).When you use the autobrake to land. You need to press the breake two times to deactivate it, otherwise it will keep braking.This is how in real life works.

Matias is right. Tap the brakes twice and flip the autobrake off. Do this BEFORE the aircraft comes to a complete stop. If the aircraft is stopping too quickly, try reducing the autobrake to level 1 or 2. I.e., level 3 and max are the equivalent of slamming on the brakes. Trevor

Actually you don't need to tour the Autobrake to off, if you tapp the brale twice you will see the Autobrake Disengage light turn on.Turning the autobrake to off is and item for the after landing flow

Hello all, correct me if am wrong, I think the procedure is; after landing you engage the reverse thrust till the speed is 80KIAS or less - as the armed spoilers was activated automatically upon touch down - when you release the spoilers (by pressing the "/" key) the auto-breaks (which is the most probable cause of the halting situation) will disengage and the plane is free to come to a stop or taxi.Regards

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Hello all, correct me if am wrong, I think the procedure is; after landing you engage the reverse thrust till the speed is 80KIAS or less - as the armed spoilers was activated automatically upon touch down - when you release the spoilers (by pressing the "/" key) the auto-breaks (which is the most probable cause of the halting situation) will disengage and the plane is free to come to a stop or taxi.Regards
The autobrakes will only disengage by taping twice the brakes or by turning the autobrake switch to off. The normal procedure is to tap twice the brakes.

RW you either use the toebrakes to disarm or tell the other guy/gal to disarm the autobrake with the selector. No need to tap twice. I get the NG and the classic confused, but I think you only need to use more force than the autobrakes are applying to disengage them. According to the manual, you should be able to disengage by advancing the T/L as well.

Matt Cee

Or just don't use them. I have heard that Southwest until recently prohibited the use of autobrakes at all.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg