Sign in to follow this  
pierreaf

compatibility with saitek proflight?

hello,first thanks for this beautiful and so useful software.i am new with it and i ve read the manual, but as newbie i dont understand all...could you tell me, if its possible and how to interface saitek proflight switch + radio + multi panels?? i ve install linda as describe in the manual(change the .ini and standard.xml too) but i dont see the panels in the interface of linda...i ve also two saitek quadrant throttles and i just see one in the linda interface.otherwise the yoke and one throttle only are recognize..Just for info when i stop fsx and i look at the linda window i ve got a red error message :LUA ERROR ......game\microsoft flight simulator x\ modules\linda.lua :132:attempt to index global "lfs" (a nil value) thanks in advance very much for help , i would be so happy to make my saitek panels work with linda have nice flights and nice week end Pierre

1. LINDA is not compatible with Saitek switch/radio panels2. As for "lfs" error, you should update FSUIPC to the latest version: http://forum.simflig...pdated-modules/

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning

thanks so much for the quick answerdo you know how can i make interface with my panels to make them work with pmdg and carenado and others?what software can i use?will linda one day compatible with the saitek panels?thanks for help.Pierre

Sorry, cannot help. I've heard of something called "spad" - alternative driver for Saitek devices. Try to google it. And I don't think LINDA will support Saiteks in the nearest future.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning