Sign in to follow this  
seaeagle2323

server? and fsbuild vs ase briefing

hi guys,Awesome update! thanks for that! i do all my flying around Australia! and found that the weather in active sky both in fsx and the flight plan is almost %100 accurate when you compare it to the real world weather from naips :) ive done a lot of Ymml to Vhhh sectors and a lot of flying domestically, almost all perfect! the area winds are spot on and also the metars etc, 1 question where does active sky get its data from for the Australia weather area winds etc? I have just bought fsbuild as well and finally got it to connect to ASE sometimes the winds are slightly out when you compare the fsbuild fuel plan winds to the winds in ASE briefing page, although the winds on the ASE briefing page are spot on when you fly a flight, also if you choose a station eg Ymml and look at the winds at say fl360 they match the winds in the ASE plan page :) i think the fs build page sometimes uses different winds from different airports happens more when you do a lot of over water flying where there are no airports!. Is there a way for fsbuild to create a .PLN file you can use in the ASE briefing page? Anyway keep up the awesome work! im Not Worthy.gif ThanksAndrew

Hi, We have private weather sources. The plan from FSB is in FS format so you can save the plan and use the import plan feature on the AS Briefing screen.