Sign in to follow this  
pyro

No solutions available...............? 3Rd repost!

Dear pilots and PMDG-team, Please have a look at the pictures, no idea what's causing it. Everything already tried, have a look at previous posts! Getting very dissapointed in the support!!!! Hope the PMDG-team can help. Fred

Regards,

FS Drijver

It looks like a 3D card issue or perhaps even DirectX related.Have you tried to uninstall all 3D card drivers then install the latest, then reinstall DirectX? If not give it a try.

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

did you try going to the pmdg website and submitting a support ticket.. that is the primary support for pmdg and you will get help quicker. I am also pretty sure they won't help on the forum unless you post your full name.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Oh yes, made a support ticket but untill now no response. After using so many PMDG products, without any problems, i hoped to see any reaction but the dissapointment is growing by the minute............ Would posting my full name make any difference now???????? Fred

Regards,

FS Drijver

Oh yes, made a support ticket but untill now no response. After using so many PMDG products, without any problems, i hoped to see any reaction but the dissapointment is growing by the minute............ Would posting my full name make any difference now???????? Fred
How long ago did you submit the ticket? The site says the response time is anytime between 48 hours I'm pretty sure.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Dear pilots and PMDG-team, Please have a look at the pictures, no idea what's causing it. Everything already tried, have a look at previous posts! Getting very dissapointed in the support!!!! Hope the PMDG-team can help. Fred
What's your specs, particularly the size of your video card memory?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Gentlemen, Thank you for your repsonse, Upgrade to an new videocard, GTS450 1 Gb, no difference at all. Uninstall DirectX should be very delicate, don't know how to uninstall without the danger of instability. Everything tried, highmemfix, uninstall, pull back sliders to minimal, no effect. Never had this problem with any of the PMDG products. Made a ticket about 48 hours ago, no response so that's why I'm getting tired of it all. Only problem I can think of is the RAM shortage, 3 Gb, but because the problem is already showing in the selction menu I doubt if this could be the cause. I ran out of solutions, any ideas? Grz Fred

Regards,

FS Drijver

Just in case you are sitting around waiting for an email notification from the support ticket system - that doesn't seem to work, at least not here. You'll have to go back and check for an update.

@Fred I know you state that you have submitted a Support Ticket, but have you checked that Support Ticket for an answer? Because Support only respond within that Ticket and not through here. You may have already done so, in which case ignore this suggestion. The issue of a square box in front of your aircraft I have only seen in issues with incorrect registration of a particular scenery or if it is a limited, i.e.trial version only scenery.

Would posting my full name make any difference now???????? Fred
Fred, it may really make a difference if you sign your full name. When reading the forum rules it says you must do so, otherwise your post will just be deleated. I might have an idea what your problem is: You say that you have only 3GB RAM. Well on the product page you can clearly see that you should have 2GB RAM when using only the NGX.For the case you're using more Addons, expecially those needing much RAM you might run out of it. And your issue looks extremly like an out of memory problem. So you might want to install more RAM on your computer, or you may try to disable other addons. Another option for you would be to make a new install of the NGX. I had some problems with the JS41 with were similar to yours and I resolved the problems with a fresh install of the Jetstream. So this may also world for you with the NGX.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

Grz, If you start MSFS and put the default Cessna a the same location .. what do you see?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I had a problem similar to this using Shader 3.0. But i was getting it with all airplanes. If you have it, or maybe even ENBseries, remove those and try again.

Cristi Neagu

Dear pilots, A possible solution from the PMDG-team could be the removal of 3rd party lightprograms. I have installed 3D Shockwave and this could be the ignition of the trouble.Will try this out asap, let you know what happened. Thanks for your help.Fred

Regards,

FS Drijver