Sign in to follow this  
VARIG

Regarding Sevice Pack 1

This is intended to PMDG staff. Hello guys, I'd like to know if Throttle Quadrant (simple one, without throttles and trim wheel) will be added to SP1 accordingly to the poll we made some weeks ago, with huge win in favour to it. This information will be the difference between buying -600/-700/BBJ and not buying at all. At this moment, at least in my case, I have only one sound issue (which most people seem to have), that I reported here in the forum. Hope to be fixed too, but this issue is not going to be important to my decision. Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry, I didn't intend to speak on behalf of people. I did want to say that the TQ will make the difference for my money to buy or not the expansions.

"I'd like to know if Throttle Quadrant (simple one, without throttles and trim wheel) will be added to SP1" what do you mean by this ? would like to know please.

Rich Sennett

Rich, did you notice that there's no 2D TQ on NGX? No 2D fuel cut off valve, no 2D trim position, no 2D park brake handle, no 2D flap selector (this one is not important to me). I created a poll some weeks ago, with extremely good results in favour to ADD TQ to the Service Pack. We had around 200 votes to ADD, against around 80 to DON'T ADD.

Anyone from the staff to answer?

Oh yah thanks Gabriel for the explanation. biggrin.png
You're welcome!

It's in our tracking system but I am not going to guarantee it's going to be in SP1.
Ryan, as always, your answer is very welcome. Unless you guys don't stop updates after SP1, there'll be no problem. There's a huge number of people who misses 2D Throttle Quadrant, the poll prove it. Thank you again!

Not everybody is missing the quadrant BTW. Not really a show stopper at all in my opinion.

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Not everybody is missing the quadrant BTW. Not really a show stopper at all in my opinion.
No one said that EVERYBODY misses. I said: HUGE NUMBER of people. Please read it right.

The engine start levers can be assigned to keyboard shortcuts in the mean time, as well as the parking brake (which already is: CRTL-.). The only thing that you can't do right now is set your trim for TO. Maybe a tooltip somewhere on the 2D panel would fix that.

Cristi Neagu

It's in our tracking system but I am not going to guarantee it's going to be in SP1.
Awww yeaaaahhh! :D

Let's see...tentative release date for SP1 is "around sept, 23" and, on sept, 8, you say you can't guarantee it's going to be in it?Hmmmm, huh.pngRgds, Bruno

Let's see...tentative release date for SP1 is "around sept, 23" and, on sept, 8, you say you can't guarantee it's going to be in it?
I would guess that it is not going to be top of the priority list, and giving that other people are having more serious issues with it - they probably don't want to hold those fixes up for it. At least it is in the pipeline for those that use the 2d panel .... G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron