Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

Simon says...

I have discovered a way for me to eliminate reading 99% of the 'opinions' now, I just search for Simons posts, read his, skip the rest, then go fly... Thanks Simon! What lead me to this is the latest rant on 'landing attitude'.... I have made numerous flights in the NGX, and just as I do in the real world, I set the plane up, get established, then look out the window and land the thing. Thats what windows are for and in 40+ years of flying I havent broke one yet. Your milage may vary LOL.gif

Jay

I set the plane up, get established, then look out the window and land the thing. Thats what windows are for and in 40+ years of flying I havent broke one yet. Your milage may vary LOL.gif
You must OPEN then first, to look out of them ??7e_plane1_wideweb__430x299.jpg

I like the " look out the window and land the thing " i call that the flying brick approach . flying bricks can float to the runway too . Lol..

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I have discovered a way for me to eliminate reading 99% of the 'opinions' now, I just search for Simons posts, read his, skip the rest, then go fly... Thanks Simon! What lead me to this is the latest rant on 'landing attitude'.... I have made numerous flights in the NGX, and just as I do in the real world, I set the plane up, get established, then look out the window and land the thing. Thats what windows are for and in 40+ years of flying I havent broke one yet. Your milage may vary LOL.gif
Are you Simon's brother by any chance ?? LMAO.gif

Are you Simon's brother by any chance ?? LMAO.gif
No but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express once :-)

Jay