Sign in to follow this  
Goair-18

Can someone please paint a none winglet.

Guys could someone please paint Thomson 737-800 NONE WINGLET pls. I could probley do it myself as i know computers inside out, but with work and being a family man time isnt on my side. If you need paying i would be willing to pay. Im also looking for a fictional one 738 none winglets in Flybe colours. Thanks for reading Danny.

Guys could someone please paint Thomson 737-800 NONE WINGLET pls. I could probley do it myself as i know computers inside out, but with work and being a family man time isnt on my side. If you need paying i would be willing to pay. Im also looking for a fictional one 738 none winglets in Flybe colours. Thanks for reading Danny.
Can't you just copy/paste the texture file and cfg entry to the nonwinglet version?

It would be nice to have some more repaints without winglets, for quite some time this wonderful aircraft (Boeing 737 NG) graced our skies without those dashing winglets so it would be nice to have some liveries to reflect this. As Goair says the Thomson livery, going a little further back in that airlines history having a Britannia repaint both in the ‘blue’ livery and that of the classic 80’s/90’s would be fantastic... Kimberly.

Can't you just copy/paste the texture file and cfg entry to the nonwinglet version?
Sure you can... After all the textures don't differ for the WL/non-WL versions. Using any texture on a non-WL model will, well, yield a non-WL model with that texture. LMAO.gif The other way would probably not work, at least not if the winglet parts of the texture are unpainted. Other than that it's just a matter of copy'n'paste and editing a line or two in the aircraft.cfg. In fact I've done two (I think) non-WL models but they are kinda special and part of a bigger package. sig.gif

It's really easy to use the winglet paints on the std NGX, just a bit tedious. Just as suggested, copy over the WL texture folder into the non WL folder. Copy and paste it's entry from the aircraft.cfg file, making sure to remove the 3 WL entries. You also have to be careful to make sure no two sim names are identical. I've done all mine ( don't like winglets )Worried.gif

It would be nice to have some more repaints without winglets, for quite some time this wonderful aircraft (Boeing 737 NG) graced our skies without those dashing winglets so it would be nice to have some liveries to reflect this. As Goair says the Thomson livery, going a little further back in that airlines history having a Britannia repaint both in the ‘blue’ livery and that of the classic 80’s/90’s would be fantastic... Kimberly.
I have seen you asking for a Britannia paint a few times. I too have put out the idea but nobody seems to want to take it on. Last time I tried my hand at painting it was some 11 years ago I think. Frankly I was not very good at it either so I certainly can't take it on. I do miss seeing this livery in the skies. Really had something about it. Looked so much better than many of today. (Vomit inducing pale blue of thomson and tui liveries) I managed to get on a few of their 757's of that classic paint. So I guess if anyone is reading this and fancies a pop at the old blue and white lady I would be most grateful. Sorry if I hijacked your thread there Danny but I too would like to see a few more without wing quiffs. Regards

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

I'll definitely be re-doing a Southwest or two in a Non winglet config once the 700 is out. I have a 'thing' for the non winglet versions myself.

Chris Hicks

Works good.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.