Sign in to follow this  
StevenK

soft mute dissengages

hey alllove the product and love how it adds a lot of realism to the iFly737NGjust a few small things i have noticed i use a button on my X52 with FSUIPC as a push to talk kind of thingwhen i push the button the soft mute turns off and then when i let go of the button it turns back on again...this is useful to me as it stops me from issuing commands when i don't need to ect... the problem i have is that when the flight is complete and you hear the ping from the FA i say YES and she says slides are disarmed ect i then wait a few seconds and then the ground crew contact the cockpit at this time it automatically turns off the soft mute the other little problem i have is that when the flight is complete and i have ran through the shut-down check list, i skip the last step (securing aircraft check list) as i normally stay in the aircraft and turn round and fly back or go else where.when i close the doors the warning light on the glare shield doesn't go off but all the doors are closed and even on the over head it says the doors are closed anyone have any ideas...

Hi, Glad you like it! Doors warning light on 2nd leg: Not sure. But iFly is investigating. I've brought it to their attention. A couple other users have mentioned that one, too. Do you mean soft or 'hard' mute? Soft mute is push to hold. I think I know what you're referring to, though... Hard Mute. Hard Mute is likely being reset for the 2nd leg at the end of the flight... I'll check my code. In that case, just turn it back on. Cheers,

sorry for the late reply, just got back from vacationyes sorry i mean hard muteat the end of my flight as soon as the ground crew contact me it turns off Hard Mute and also the back-light or "LT" key alsoas you said above i do just turn it back on but it would be nice to not have to do thisim not too fussed about that little problem its just the door problem again its a great product and works really well with the iFly737NG and im one VERY HAPPY customer thanks again