Sign in to follow this  
Ishai1

PLEASE HELP!

Hey, my name is Ishai and I am new to tileproxy and this forum,I have read the manual, done everything it says, but it doesn't work, when I load up fsx with tileproxy there is no textures in the ground, it's the default one, and fsx looks as if it's in direct x10 mode(Which it isn't, I haven't turned direct x10 on, and when I looked in the display settings, it said direct x10 WAS OFF.)I have no Idea what to do! I have downloaded a configured INI file from http://www.edtruthan.com/tileproxy/tutorial/And When I start tile proxy is says in a black screen/DOS window:Volume listing failed with error: 0x80070005Error connecting to filter port: 0x80070002Anybody, Please help!!! Please!Windows 7 4GbRAM Core i3 Norton 360Ishai,

Excuse me, I have disabled my UAC (user account control) and now there is a new set of errors;proxyuser:Could not load filter driver:0x8007241 {windows cannot identify the digital signature for this file a recent hardware or software change might install a file that's signed incorrectly or damaged or that it might be a malicious software from an unknown source}proxyuser:Using FLTMC.exe as fallback....load failed with error 0x8007241 {windows cannot identify the digital signature for this file a recent hardware or software change might install a file that's signed incorrectly or damaged or that it might be a malicious software from an unknown source}proxyuser: could not attach to device:0x801f0013<the system could not find the filter specified> Error connecting to filter port: 0x80070002 Worried.gif WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?!thanks, Ishai.

Ok, I have successfully made it work, though now I only get black tiles, and none of the posts help me really, any help? for fsx.