Sign in to follow this  
FSC190

NGX MCP Display on MCP-Combo

Hi,is it difficult to update the NGX-Lua with the new variables so that we can read the MCP settings Alt, Speed, Hdg, Course etc in the Combo-Display?Until now I couldn't find out how to write a funktion that brings up this settings to the display.I see the function HDG_show or ALT_show in some Aircraft-MCP-Settings (like the fsx-default) but I didn't find this funktion in the lua-scripts.Any help is welcome :-)

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Hallo Roland, we where waiting for a possibility to show the NGX MCP values in the MCP since the first day tongue.pngCurrently there is no possibility. BUT: have a look here: klick hail to PMDG!Applause.gif

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Günter,I already read this, that is the reason asking here :-)For example "ngx_ALTwindow", does this var readout the alt, entered in the NGX MCP? And to the second part of my question, I would like to have a look behind the function show_alt etc. Where is it to find?

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Ah, you asking about this future Variables?I can still guess here as we have to wait for the next hotfix or the SP. ngx_ALTwindow should be hopefully the MCP Altitude variable, yes. And for the second question:are you referring to a LINDA function?Honestly I have searched but not found ...Hopefully Artem will join in and could enlighten us....

Guenter Steiner

Ahh sorry for being a bit thumb :-)I thought you just have to know the name of the thing to get it working, so I (we) wait for the fix or SP too. 2nd Part, yes that function I see in Linda on the MCP-page when using a default FSX-Aircraft. It is nowhere listet and I wonder how Artem put it in there :-)

With kind regards

Roland Pohl
Vice chairman FSC e.V.

Ah I found it: the lua is called "lib-fallback.lua"You find it in Modules\linda\libs these are the basic functions.

Guenter Steiner