Sign in to follow this  
Lordblowtorch

Missing texture alert: GAUGEFIFTEEN

Hi fellas, just a minor HUloading of any of the NGX variants produces the following error alert 331failed_to_load_gaugefi.jpgAnd on a lesser note, most of the 3rd party repaints all come with different missing texture alerts... Equip/Lightmaps and so onCheers

Gents-It is easy to resolve, turn off the FSX config setting that throws alerts for missing textures. It provides information was designed to debug FSX, and it is not necessarily accurate or valid for non developers.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

I have usually not switched this setting on. I have enabled it just to see whether I have some issues, if you have some insight and you know I can ignore it, thanks.

Actually I am a developer and use this code everyday to debug FSX, missing items can and will contribute to a CTD, I only mentioned as I thought you chaps would like to remedy the errors, but nevermind I'll resolve this for myself, thanks for the reply :)

Actually I am a developer and use this code everyday to debug FSX, missing items can and will contribute to a CTD, I only mentioned as I thought you chaps would like to remedy the errors, but nevermind I'll resolve this for myself, thanks for the reply :)
I'm surprised that the PMDG folks didnt recognize you from your ORBX fame and the fact that you are a developer, especially since ORBX and PMDG had "teamed up" a while back. Still waiting to see what the ORBX/PMDG collaberation is going to bring.Jimmy Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

How do you resolve this, or the other way around, could I do it myself? And what is a CTD, "Crash to desktop"? In that case I would need to fix it because that is actually one reason why I was looking for missing textures. Spontaneous crashes I cannot explain.