Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stick

13:23 GMT, 8th Sept 2011: Can't download any files

Hi, Been downloading with no issues last few days, up until this afternoon. Any files whatsoever I try to d/l I get a "Internet explorer cannot....." error message on. No changes at all at my end, no firewall, AV, or IE issues. As I said, I was d/loading with no issues, as of yesterday evening. Needed a A320 sound file in a hurry, for a demo, so had to grab it from the other site - something I don't like doing - so just posting to let you know, in case there is an issue. Stick

Library was working ok yesterday and is also working fine now. Not sure why you're having difficulties. Are you continuing to have problems?

Regards,

Momtchil Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't know if this is related, but I couldn't open any links from AVSIM Online News Wednesay's Traffic On The Glide Slope and same thing today. I just get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" for every link. Gary

Don't know if this is related, but I couldn't open any links from AVSIM Online News Wednesay's Traffic On The Glide Slope and same thing today. I just get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" for every link. Gary
You mean from the new file links in the news section on the main page (http://www.avsim.com/)?Works fine for me.Try completely clearing your Browser's cache.

Regards,

Momtchil Posted Image

Posted Image

You mean from the new file links in the news section on the main page (http://www.avsim.com/)?Works fine for me.Try completely clearing your Browser's cache.
Seems to happen around 9am NZ time. Maybe the server is down for maintenance for a short time. Anyway it's working fine now. Gary

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,985.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now