Sign in to follow this  
Tom4

Saitek Mulit Panel with Ariane 737

Hi, I have saitek multi panel and it has full functionality with deffault aircrafts, but with ARIANE addon works only a few functions. Does anybody know any solution?, Thank you .

It's probably the Ariane having some custom coding for functions, and there's a fair bit of freaky protection on Ariane FS add-ons. I'd suggest asking on the Ariane Design forum to see if they have a suggestion, you'll need your purchase info to register there though. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest jahman

A patch has been released for the Ariane 737: Its called the PMDG 737-NGX Big Grin.gif ç Cheers,- jahman.

A patch has been released for the Ariane 737: Its called the PMDG 737-NGX Big%20Grin.gif ç
Yes :) .. but PMDG NGX is little bit complex for me , and there too much FPS drop ...

Yes :) .. but PMDG NGX is little bit complex for me , and there too much FPS drop ...
Tom, the NGX performs way better than the Ariane version.And about complexity; if you're able to a flight with the Ariane NG, you'll certainly are also able to do it in the NGX. If you don't want to, you don't have to use the indepth thingies of the NGX.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Tom, the NGX performs way better than the Ariane version.
There's no way on earth that is true as far as FPS is concerned. Al

Alan Bradbury

There's no way on earth that is true as far as FPS is concerned. Al
I never was able to get the Ariane to work fluiendly. Wasted money for me. The refresh rate of the gauges was terrible and even of I ignored that, takeoff roll wasn't half as smooth as I'd like it to be. Might be my system, but the NGX works way better for me when it comes to fps and overall smoothness.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Kind of a moot point now anyway, we've got the iFly and the PMDG NG's available. Although the frame rate on the Ariane NG is much more fluid than either of the other two (partially down to the systems it simulates being slightly less), frankly it's just too pricey to justify it compared to the other options we have. I'm glad I have the Ariane one (the money is long since spent, so now it's just the benefit of having it, since I have the 900ER, which is the only one you can get for FSX), and it does certainly have merit in the FPS stakes, plus there are some nice features on it that the other ones don't have (cabin entertainment system for example), but I'd struggle to recommend it now given the price that it weighs in at, which was easier to swallow when it was the only game in town. Ariane Design may have to rethink their game a little given the competition they now have, since for a long time the 737 NG was their exclusive preserve (still is as far as the 900ER and 700ER for FSX are concerned, but that won't last). I certainly hope they do, since in spite of what a lot of people like to put about, they are not the devils they are often professed to be and there's definitely some developing talent there if that frame rate is anything to go by. I'd like to see them get their old FS9 Tupolev into FSX. Al

Alan Bradbury