Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RodneyEdinborough

Repainters wanted

I am trying to start a new virtual airline called FLYCARIB. I have not made a mock layout but just something basic possible with the letters(in no particular font) with the but possibly in a purple/blue just behind the cockpit and either a pretty flower or sunshine on the tail. I would like the rest of the plane to be white. This is for FS9 and the aircraft I would like painting if possible are:Feel there wilco : A318/319/320/321/ Feel there wilco : A330-200/300 + A340-300/600 Captainsim : 757-200...(with winglets if thats an option :S ) Level D : 767-300 PMDG : 747-400 PMDG : 737NGX thats all :) !!!! I would appreciate alot and will post pictures of the jets flying once they are completed. If there is anyone who could help me with any of these jets being painted even if its just the one I would be extremely grateful Cheers Rodney

Just to promote some flexibilty on routes for pilots :) I have quite a few friends who prefer boeing type aircraft and I like both so I am just trying to get a good mix Hopefully if there is anyone out there who could lend me a hand I would appreciate it. I know its a big job and would have no problem paying for the job. Cheers

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,985.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now