Sign in to follow this  
F1Fan

An Idea/Suggestion for Bryan York?

Hello Mr. York, Maybe they have already suggested this to you but have you consider an ATC addon to compliment you're great FS2Crew programs?. Man, that would be great!. With you're outstanding customer support and quality software I'm sure the FS community around the world will support you on this project. You have a big following and from what I can tell by reading the forms people are very happy with FS2Crew. I myself enjoy it very much. I have two of them, the default FSX 737 voice and PIC 737 voice. Both excellent and I cannot fly FSX without them. There aren't too many ATC addons out there and we need some good competition! I don't care if you make it voice or button, I'm positive you will create a good quality ATC addon for us to match you're FS2Crew. Name it FS2CrewATC!..lol I really hope you consider the idea. Praying.gifThanks for the time

Thing is VOX ATC in my opinion already does a pretty good job, and it works fine side by side with FS2Crew. Of course, nothing can trump VATSIM or IVAO assuming you've got a good controller and good coverage due to the human element which no computer can ever simulate. So that's the issue for FS2Crew... we don't really want to re-invent the wheel. Cheers,

Thing is VOX ATC in my opinion already does a pretty good job, and it works fine side by side with FS2Crew. Of course, nothing can trump VATSIM or IVAO assuming you've got a good controller and good coverage due to the human element which no computer can ever simulate. So that's the issue for FS2Crew... we don't really want to re-invent the wheel. Cheers,
Hi Bryan, I understand. I hope you reconsider it in the future. VoxAtc?...You're joking... right?....The voices are terrible even with paid voices like ATT and Ivona. I have it, plus the program is just a little too buggy for me. I'll just have to wait for RC5. Thanks for the reply! peaceErnesto