Sign in to follow this  
Richiebacardi

737NGX Manuals with download

Good day, Can anyone enlighten me as to which manuals are available with the purchased download, and, if it is possible to download them pre-purchase so i can have a read of them please I plan to buy the NGX later on as I am learning the J41 at the mo. Many thanks

The manuals that come with the NGX are, to an extent, exact copies of the actual 737 manuals printed by Boeing. They are not available without purchase because, from what I hear, that's part of Boeing's agreement with PMDG. Anyways, if you're thinking about buying this bird, go for it. There is no way you'll be disappointed. The simulation is excellent, the performance as well (I have an E7600 dual core and an 9800GT and it just runs great at constant above 20 framerate with not much skimping on the graphics). Also, the costumer support is top notch.

Cristi Neagu

With the download you get the Flight Crew Operating Manual Vol. 1 & Vol. 2, the Flight Crew Training Manual and the Quick Reference Handbook. Plus the introduction text, and a tutorial.

Cristi Neagu