Sign in to follow this  
pierreaf

help to program spad + fsuipc + with saitek multi panel

helloi try to make spad working with my saitek multipanel and the carenado planes but its hard !!i ve read both documentationsand if for example i try to emulate the avionic master button" on" with the axis joystick + the virtual spad button and fsuipc (in fsuipc for fsx i use" toogle avionic master") but i cannot switch it off.. i didint find the key to put for switch it off in fsuipc and fsx . idem for lights... fuel pump .....i can always on and never off.in spad i ve emulate the axis for turning off but i dindnt find in fsuipc the combination avionic master off..... or fuel pump off..etcany idea?thanks in advance for helphave nice flightsPierre

Guest jahman

First thing I would do is make sure there are no duplicate control/switch/buttons in FSX/SPAD/FSUIPC. For that reason I only make control assignments in FSUIPC! (It's also a lot simpler once you get the hang of it.) Cheers, - jahman.

hellothanks for the helpi will check for the assignements..you tell me its possible to assign the multi panel and radio and pa panel only with fsuipc? ( i ve the complete paid version )?could you tell me more?thanks in advancePierre

hellothanks for the helpi will check for the assignements..you tell me its possible to assign the multi panel and radio and pa panel only with fsuipc? ( i ve the complete paid version )?could you tell me more?thanks in advancePierre
hi, No you don't need FSUIPC for the multi and radio panels. Only the SPAD drivers. I use FSUIPC for my yoke and throttles and SPAD for the panels. It works fine. I agree with Jahman, make sure you don't have double assignements, it is not as easy as it sounds especially because of the FSX interface.

hi yankeegolf3ive look at the assignements and i dont have double..could you tell me please how do you assign for example the button avionic button for a cessna with spad and fsuipc and the saitek switch panel? can you give me the procedure in details please?because i follow the manual and i ve got the avionics going" on" and after he stop working when off. cannot put it again "on"...i use to put it "on" the switch and button in fsuipc "toggle avionics on " what i have to put for "off" ? there is no switch and button( on fs control) for avionics off...where do i have wrong?thanks in advance for helpPierre

Hi Pierre, I am not sure that I understand your problem.Once SPAD is installed, you just have to launch it to fly (either before launching FSX or after, it makes no difference). Make sure to select the SPAD shut off when FSX closes option otherwise you will have problems if you use W7. There is nothing to adjust in SPAD, the default settings work fine for the panels. I don't use FSUIPC to control the avionics, I simply click on the switch in the panel to turn the panels on or off. In a nutchell, nothing to do in SPAD or FSUIPC for the panels.I hope this helps.

hi yankeegolf3ok i will check for the option to close spad with fsx.i just trying to make the carenado plane for example working good with the multipanelthats why i try to make with spad for example the avionic button work. its working on "on" position coming back in off but stay like that.. impossible to make it on again... same with fuel lights and so on...Because with spad and carenado plane as example the without programing the button by me it does not work...lets see and i let you knowthanks again for any ideas !Pierre

hi again i ve check the option closing spad with fsx and it was on. i ve change plane and try without programing buttons with spad and its the same..i can switch on and off one time and after impossible to use the buttons, like they are not anymore programing...ive check already they are no double assignements too i loose my head !! :):)thanks againPierre

hi, I've checked with a carenado c 206 and it works fine both with the radio panel or the multi panel when I use the switches in the cockpit view or the panel view (no switches programmed neither with FSX nor with fsuipc). I am sorry I can't help you. Do you have the switch panel? If yes unplug it and see if it works.

hi Yankeegolf3thanks for the messages and try help.Sure one day i found solution and i let you know.i appreciate your help and the others from this nice forum. thanks. i ve have the switch panel.have nice day and nice flightsPierre

Without the panel everything is ok.i will check next week again because i am away this week endi let you know.anyway thanks for the help , its nice and we are not so alaone with computer troubles !!!nice flights to you.Pierre

hi yankeegolfi ve try again and it seemly work now. ive unplug and plug again and perhaps it was the solution...about 80% buttons working with carenado now.just the avionics and battery buttons working once ok for one time off position but never come on position again..it was just to let you knowit doesnt work with pmdgthanks againPierre