Sign in to follow this  
jackjda2

Who wants an Embraer 120 Package for FSX?

I think the Aerosoft Airbus project with its "we-do-not-develope-the-computer-serving-the-coffee-machine" approach is on the right track. Simulating an airbus is not done by lowering fps and develop every single page from the AOM one by one. If they continue with their astonishing models and the promised Advanced version, I am fully satisfied. Plus A318, A319, A330 and A340 of course. That's for the airbus part of your post. An Embraer 120 could be interesting but I cannot put my finger on what they should do after the Dash when their turboprop team is ready for some new stuff. In my eyes, PMDG team didn't disappoint me with their J41 and I know they will find something neat to fly with. However, Dash is not on its way yet, so why would you even think on what comes after that. It's like thinking of what to have for dinner when having breakfast.

I agree with Ryan on that. It´s just a regional turboprop in the same class of the J41. But they could choose the E-Jets (170, 175, 190, 195) if they intend to do a Embraer. And if they´re willing to do another turboprop, I´d recommend the ATR 72-600.

Well we do still have plans to do a Dash 8.
That means that you haven't started working on it yet.....

Real Deraps

Guest acezboy561

Thats mean stop jumping to conclusions!

I really like the Embraer jets, ERJ's & EJet's, but these have been done, albeit not at PMDG's level. The forthcoming Bombardier CS series of narrow body twins also looks promising, but they're not flying around quite yet. I'd very much like one of these modern glass panelled short to medium range narrow body twins to get in and out of commuter airports with shortish runways. Those avionics, if properly modelled, would be spectular!Just my thoughts & wishes!Fabs

Mr Fabio Lagattolla

"It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than flying but wishing you were on the ground!"

EMB-120's probably way too similar to the J41 for us to market effectively...
I'm sure my word doesn't mean much, but for years I've been dying for someone to make an advanced E120 (by advanced I mean payware quality). I think that the E120 could market pretty well, since it's a more common aircraft than the JS41. I'm sure I would see a huge rise in Skywest flights on Vatsim (to include myself) lol. I'm all for the Dash 8 too, don't get me wrong.

yep, I feared this would come. I really wanted the Dash 8, actually more then the NGX to be honest

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

yep, I feared this would come. I really wanted the Dash 8, actually more then the NGX to be honest
NO ONE SAID THIS!Gosh, that's why the PMDG guys are so selective on what they say, because people just take their words and WARP them, and just to FALSE conclusions.And I am sorry I may have come off rude, but I just wanted to say this, it is really burning my chest.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Guest dlrk
EMB-120's probably way too similar to the J41 for us to market effectively...
I'd buy an E120, but I would never buy the J41. The E120 is/was pretty popular. The J41 has almost no realistic routes.