Sign in to follow this  
jackjda2

Who wants an Embraer 120 Package for FSX?

A Brasilia would be nice. It would be great if they did a new beech 1900d for fsx, I miss flying that plane it was the first PMDG plane I ever bought. I am definitely looking forward to the dash 8.

I'd buy an E120, but I would never buy the J41. The E120 is/was pretty popular. The J41 has almost no realistic routes.
The J41 was flown extensively in the US in the 90s... RSR did it. If you want to limit yourself like that, that's your choice, but I think you're in the minority on refusing to fly anything that's not currently being flown in the real world.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest dlrk

The JS41 just struck me as being remarkably rare

It is rare - infact, there's probably more J31's flying now then there is J41's. But it's an aircraft type RSR and PMDG had experience and contacts with - it only makes sense to work with something you actually know about.

The J41 was flown extensively in the US in the 90s... RSR did it. If you want to limit yourself like that, that's your choice, but I think you're in the minority on refusing to fly anything that's not currently being flown in the real world.
Eeek! I'm guilty on that. I only fly KLM MD11 routes plus some cargo runs :(
I'd buy an E120, but I would never buy the J41. The E120 is/was pretty popular. The J41 has almost no realistic routes.
Well, you still have a lot of domestic South African routes :)

I bought the J41 on impulse and really wondered if I`d done the right thing. I played with it, struggled with it, put it away a while. Came back to it cos something in my sub concious told me to. You know what? I got to grips with it starting from C&D as I like to do and its really an enjoyable bird. It just feels right and when you land you have that really smug, nice, enjoyable feeling at the end of it, you know you had a good flight. I got the NGX, I have the 747, skipped the MD11 so far. The NGX is really used heavilly but next to this is the J41 and then the LevelD 767. The J41 for me will almost certainly stay as my second favourite plane even though it was an impulse purchase and a sheer dog to get used to. But now see the Dash 8 is on my list for sure too. Steve

Well we do still have plans to do a Dash 8.
That will be a really neat one. I would prefer a Dash 8 over a J41 any day.
I'd rather have a PMDG quality 717-200.
That would be insane.

The JS41 just struck me as being remarkably rare
It's rare in numbers compared to some other types, but it's actually quite in demand as a leased aircraft because of that, since it is a pretty flexible aircraft. BAe oversees the leasing of them, and they rarely have many hangar queens. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

hey PMDG, After this great 737 NGX, I am now waiting for boeing 777, which is your next project if I am not wrong. I hope it would be available soon.

Dash-8 is next, followed by the 777. "PMDG DHC-8: [...] This product is expected to fit into the release schedule someplace between the 737NGX and the 777. http://support.preci...t-schedule.aspx
Thats what I thought too but everyone has been saying the 777 is first now and there hasn't been much mention of the dash 8 so I wasn't sure anymore

I would love a PMDG Brasilia. Always liked the looks of the 120. Did lots of hops in them on ASA out of ATL years back.