Sign in to follow this  
Glenn66

RUN OUT OF MEMORY!

i can not fly one trip with my nice 737 ngx with out (OUT OF MEMORY) I hope some one can help me with this... i have all of pmdg product's, never had that problem before :( Glenn Heranger gigabyte x58a-ud3r/i7 930/evga gtx570/12 gb ram/win7 64bit home editio/raptor 600gb

i can not fly one trip with my nice 737 ngx with out (OUT OF MEMORY)I hope some one can help me with this... i have all of pmdg product's, never had that problem before sad.png Glenn Heranger gigabyte x58a-ud3r/i7 930/evga gtx570/12 gb ram/win7 64bit home editio/raptor 600gb
Are you sure it´s an OOM?...and not an CTD?/ Leffe

To me it´s sounds peculiar with your system? I still would guess it´s the annoying freeze some have.If it´s an OOM you should see a message "Run out of memory" but no freeze./ Leffe

everything work and when i get "run out of memory" i crash to desktopbefore hot fix3 everything works okey... glenn h