Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

My First Take-off in my New Computer

seems pretty smooth here, nice vid :)i like the fade in/out between view changes, nice touch.

I didn't see a bunch of jerkiness either.Not sure why you would have 1 "dislike"... Please make another one when you have the upgrading complete! smile.png

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Seems very "stuttery" are you using a limiter?
Wouldn't it be a bit stuttery considering its being put on video? It looked pretty good to me.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Wouldn't it be a bit stuttery considering its being put on video? It looked pretty good to me.
There are some micro stutters, but I'm still trying to figure out if it is being caused by FRAPS or by FPS limiter.Because while using my Limiter, I have my FPS locked at 35, but they often spike to 37, 40 around there then back below the limit, so I wonder if that is causing the stutters.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

There are some micro stutters, but I'm still trying to figure out if it is being caused by FRAPS or by FPS limiter.Because while using my Limiter, I have my FPS locked at 35, but they often spike to 37, 40 around there then back below the limit, so I wonder if that is causing the stutters.
Don,t know if you read it or not, but i just noticed today a post by Ryan (Tabs) and he mensioned he had dropped his Inspector settings down to 4XS & 2XSS which can help with the stutters. I am going to try tonight and see what you loose in grahpics quality, because although my frames are good, i still get the odd stutter.

Rick Hobbs

Don,t know if you read it or not, but i just noticed today a post by Ryan (Tabs) and he mensioned he had dropped his Inspector settings down to 4XS & 2XSS which can help with the stutters. I am going to try tonight and see what you loose in grahpics quality, because although my frames are good, i still get the odd stutter.
Hey, I've got the AA to 4XS.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hey, I've got the AA to 4XS.
Well your graphics look pretty good. How does it look in the cockpit?

Rick Hobbs