Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

'Blocks to Blocks' Comprehensive NGX Checklist

I wrote a one-stop-shop comprehensive 'blocks to blocks' NGX checklist guide.Almost every piece of information in this guide came from the OUTSTANDING thread written by real world 737 NG pilot Simon Holderness who flies for South African airline, kulula. (that thread can be found @ http://forum.avsim.n...parisons-to-rl/) Everything he talks about in that threads comes to over 30 pages of valuable insight to flying professionally in a real 737 NG.I took all the operational information out of it and condensed it into an 8 page checklist that literally goes through everything you have to do (even paperwork!) according to Mr. Holderness. Please PM me with any corrections/errors/typos you happen to find. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing. It's people like you that keep this hobby great.Loser.gif

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thank you for sharing. It's people like you that keep this hobby great.Loser.gif
+5 ..Thanks a lot!

I wrote a one-stop-shop comprehensive 'blocks to blocks' NGX checklist guide.Almost every piece of information in this guide came from the OUTSTANDING thread written by real world 737 NG pilot Simon Holderness who flies for South African airline, kulula. (that thread can be found @ http://forum.avsim.n...parisons-to-rl/) Everything he talks about in that threads comes to over 30 pages of valuable insight to flying professionally in a real 737 NG.I took all the operational information out of it and condensed it into an 8 page checklist that literally goes through everything you have to do (even paperwork!) according to Mr. Holderness. Please PM me with any corrections/errors/typos you happen to find. Thanks!
Amazing job. Thanks.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Many thanks for posting. Can you tell me what the panel state should be in for when i start using this? EDIT basically i downloaded the panel state from that great thread and extracted them into the PMDG panel state folder (both files)] I hope this is correct i don't have time today to test it out. Paul Brewer

Many thanks for posting. Can you tell me what the panel state should be in for when i start using this? EDIT basically i downloaded the panel state from that great thread and extracted them into the PMDG panel state folder (both files)] I hope this is correct i don't have time today to test it out. Paul Brewer
I had actually made a separate document listing those startup settings but forgot to include it.Anyways, like you said, the files are available for download in the thread I linked to.