Sign in to follow this  
ga

Big thx to this fine Communety, SALUTE!

Just wantet do express my big thx to all off you fellow simmers/Pilots/devteam in this forum that gives exelent feed back not only to me but for the hole communety, I also read alot off other posts that I have read that is really detailed with answer both from simmers and real pilots inn here meaning some off you really take your time to answer us in depth, that also make this forum unik, Im just a novice simmer and have probely asked 1 or 2 question to many that even a begynner should know ;) anyway Salute and thx ;)

i am new too,they are a great bunch of guys and girls and understand not everyones a brain surgeon,if you help the ones at the bottom they become better and all benefit in the end? thats how everbody learns. simplesssssssssssss james

I whole-heartily agree. You'll get some who will tell you to RTFM, but they seem to forget they too were once in grade school and asking questions with the text book right in front of them. I have always been pleased with the support on this forum.

I whole-heartily agree. You'll get some who will tell you to RTFM, but they seem to forget they too were once in grade school and asking questions with the text book right in front of them. I have always been pleased with the support on this forum.
I concur Captain!

he he yep it some off they ;) but the majority like I see it is exeptionel helpfull and take good time for explanation tho even for the simple quesions ;)

hehe Salute! (do I have the honor of meeting a former red baron 3d pilot? ;-) )

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk