Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

Scandinavian Classic livery

Thanks Mattias for this lovely old school paint, is it possible to get this without the winglets?

Could you paint the all white LN-RPO??
Snowflake? that would be nice :)
They're on their way guys! wink.png LN-RPO "Thorleif Viking"Thorleif.jpg LN-RPN "Bergfora Viking"Snowflake1.jpg Coming soon!

Great! thanks bud, thats odd it didn't show up under the "NGX" search. Have it now though so thanks agian. -Travis

Hi Mattias, this paint is great! just one small problem i'm having, looks like i'm missing a window. Seat 1F -Travis

just one small problem i'm having, looks like i'm missing a window. Seat 1F
Yeah, forgot to plug that window, it's actually part of the crew area and is plugged, I think, on all real aircraft.That's probably why PMDG didn't include the actual window pane in the paint kit.It will be plugged on the two upcoming :)On the snowflakes they actually left the plugs unpainted, so you'll see gray window plugs on that repaint!