Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

Look at these frame rates!

I use ImageShack to uplaod the pics.( After opening it in paint and saving it as a .JPG file ) When they upload you get a link in the ''Direct link'' field ( whitch will be under the the uploaded pic ) Copy / Paste that link into the field of the image icon ( 3 left of the twitter icon, in the reply to topic section) Hope that helps.

Just press the button for 'more post options' then look at the bottom of the window, you will see where to attach a screen shot

Jay

I have attempted to upload a screen shotThis is the first try. did not work! 100FPS
And you have cursed yourself. FSX is a mean, unpredictable xxxxx.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

And you have cursed yourself. FSX is a mean, unpredictable xxxxx.
HA ha ha, I know all about it.Im going to try again.

Just press the button for 'more post options' then look at the bottom of the window, you will see where to attach a screen shot
I hope you can open and enlarge . Frame rate displays in pink top left. I use Riva to display framerates.

Just a note The system is overclocked.i7 2600k running at 4.5ghz and the GTX480 soc is also running at 850 MHZ and Memory at 2125 MHZ.CPU temp a bit high for my liking but the HAFX case has a lot of cooling. She has been running stable.I must also say that I had a lot of stuttering with the previous Vista 32bit system but the fresh install of all on WIN7 64bit is very smooth.

Guest tonyf38

Nice... You forgot something in your after takeoff checklist though.. :)

landing gear lever. Are they default clouds. What exactly are the settings?
All ultra high,fair weather.