Sign in to follow this  
captainklm

engine 1 not workig

im starting to lose my patiance,after starting the engine when I push the throttle forwards only engine 2 goes and engine 1 is stuck on idle. Im really maddoes anyone else have this problem?

auto throttle off ?, what throttle hardware are you using and are you using FSUIPC

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

im using a saitek throttle quadrent, yes the levers are moving in the NGX but it stays on 20N1. I think the A/T was on. Is that a problem?

i have had this issue using fsuipc and autothrottles, i dont use fsuipc anymore for calibrating my ch throttle

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

i have had this issue using fsuipc and autothrottles, i dont use fsuipc anymore for calibrating my ch throttle
Good choice.

Cristi Neagu

Sometimes I have the same Problem.Saitek TQ, NGX-RTM, controlled by FSUIPC.It only appears, when starting from cold and dark panel state.As a workaround, I just Press the approbiate keyboard key for raising throttle, and suddently the leaver from the TQ works again.Don't know what the problem is.