Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyf38

Uh oh.. Engine Failure, but Billy Bob's on the job.. :)

Ha ha ha LMAO.gif ...a real Cowboy. Very funny and nice video, but I guess flaps 40 is no good way to land with one engine.Maybe flap 15 and some 165-170 knots with max autobrake. / Leffe LOL.gif

ROFLMAO!!! Awesome vid. Billy Bob kind of reminds me of a Captain I knew in my Regional days. He wore cowboy boots everyday and chewed tobacco.

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

He's from the south, they use whatever flaps they want on abnormal procedures! LOL.gif

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Regarding flaps, he is following the correct procedure for pilots from the south; reviewing that manual I can see that the engine failure procedure handbook for the 737 (Confederate Edition) states: 'Y'all gonna want a mess of flaps 'n stuff, to slow that sumb*tch down a piece.' Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest tonyf38

yeah ya sumbishes, flap 15-30 is right up in cheeuh, but I wanted to get that bassturd stopped so I could go gator rastling.. Translation.. (Yes friends, flaps 15 is correct, but with that short runway and calms winds, didn't want to take any chances because I had an appt to observe gators in their natural habitat..) Thanx for the kind comments.. The NG is certified to land with flap30 with one engine out, but I like to break rules in the sim.. : )