Sign in to follow this  
henkj

ctd`s over and over again

Hi ,after several installation w7 ngx and fsx spend many weekends to install but with no result what so ever ,I want to throw the towel in the ring,having paid more then 50 euro for the NGX after a long wait and explanations about why the have waited for so long,BS about topproduct and iron out last bug and so on an so on.This would be a breese to install, but the real story is this is a nightmare for the people that are in thier 40 and over with little pc knowledge.I just have ctd`s over and over again.I think that it is for this reason why they won`t give money back, i know i would ask for that. any clues or others to same problems? this is my set upwin7 64 with all the updatesfsx gold edition and excel pmdg 737ngx no other adds intel core I7 2600K 3,4 gig no ocmem 8 gig 1800 dd3nvidea geforce gtx580 with latest driver 8.17.12.6785direcx 10mobo asus p8p67 latest bios regards Henk

I was having issues also, try disconnecting your joysticks- yoke, throttle, rudders and see what happens. Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Have you logged a support ticket? You shouldn't have any problems with that rig, it must be something to do with your configuration.

im starting to question the validity of peoples software. with piracy posing a real threat to pmdg i wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people on this forum having issues in fact might not have a valid license for the ngx software. not saying it's you "Henk" but you and a bunch of other people sure make me wonder...

Hi ,after several installation w7 ngx and fsx spend many weekends to install but with no result what so ever ,I want to throw the towel in the ring,having paid more then 50 euro for the NGX after a long wait and explanations about why the have waited for so long,BS about topproduct and iron out last bug and so on an so on.This would be a breese to install, but the real story is this is a nightmare for the people that are in thier 40 and over with little pc knowledge.I just have ctd`s over and over again.I think that it is for this reason why they won`t give money back, i know i would ask for that. any clues or others to same problems? this is my set upwin7 64 with all the updatesfsx gold edition and excel pmdg 737ngx no other adds intel core I7 2600K 3,4 gig no ocmem 8 gig 1800 dd3nvidea geforce gtx580 with latest driver 8.17.12.6785direcx 10mobo asus p8p67 latest bios regards Henk
Have a look at my thread on windows 7 64 bit ctd and all the suggestions. it eventualy started working after 4 days of instal ,reinstal of about 10 times. it started working when i loaded a shooter DEUS EX after much frustration and down loading steam client. Wierd but it worked after that.

im starting to question the validity of peoples software. with piracy posing a real threat to pmdg i wouldn't be surprised if quite a few people on this forum having issues in fact might not have a valid license for the ngx software. not saying it's you "Henk" but you and a bunch of other people sure make me wonder...
Whoa mate, that's a serious accusation. I am also having CTDs and i can assure you that i have purchased the product.Just this weekend i formatted my PC and reinstalled everything. I am playing around with the FSX configuration and the BIOS settings trying to get this aircraft to work without issue.

Ian R Tyldesley

Plain stupid to say that, when PMDG knows who has a valid license by looking at your name.

Jose De Campos

London

Did all the above,but no result within a few minutes I will again make a fress win 7 installbtw its is a stupid thing to say about piracy if you dont know me,Do you really think,after spending more then 1500 euro on my rig that ,I will lower me down to piracy? you silly silly boy. :)regards Henk

Would be more helpful if you explained when your having the CTDs. Is it when you load up the NGX or During Flight. Also what Flight Controllers do you have? Btw reinstalling Windows 7 over and over again is not gonna accomplish anything. Slow down try some suggestions first. One thing that will cause a CTD with FSX and it is not even related to the NGX. There is a bug in FSX where if you right click to bring up your menus a certain amount of times, about 30 or 40 it will cause FSX to CTD. This is especially true for Windows 7 users. What you need to do is get a file from the 32-bit version of Windows Vista. Its called uiautomationcore.dll and you drop that file in your main FSX folder. There are other things as well but that is the very first thing to do to rule that issue out. Get the file at the url below and put in your main FSX Folder. http://download477.m...omationCore.zip Now if your having the crash when trying to load a new flight or a saved flight with the NGX try removing your controllers from the USB ports of your computer while the NGX is loading up. There is a known bug that will cause some SAITEK Controllers to crash the NGX when it is loading up.(X52 and X52 Pro).There may be some others as well so try that fix. If it loads up then plug them back in when the NGX done loading. Now if neither of those things work then it would be very helpful to know what file is causing the crash. It is alot easier to track the solution down when you know what file is causing the crash. So the next time you have a crash do the following. Go to my Computer, Control Panel and click on Administrative Tools, then Click on Event Viewer. You will see some folders, click on the Windows Logs Folder, then Application. The most recent error will be at the top and most likely the one that caused FSX to crash. Copy the information from the URL and come back to the forum and paste it in here. If you have trouble pasting it in the forum, look at the top left corner. There is a grey icon called toggle-editing mode. Click that then you can paste the entire contents of the log in here. When done hit toggle editing mode button again.

Hi, deinstall this damned FSX acelleration pack and use FSX + SP2 and take notice what JasonG said. Many people have problems with the altered SP2 included in the acceleration Pack JasonG Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:41 PMHave you done these following things !!!1. Make sure your Bios time and date are correct and also in windows.2. Right click on FSX.EXE file and set it to always run as administrator.3. Make sure FSX is not installed in the Programs folder.4. Nvidia drivers can give lots of problems. Can you load an older one and try that.5. Very important to follow the instructions in the Intro Manual especially the weather section. Regards

As per my sig, i have a GTX560Ti and had crashes on 275.33 drivers. So dropped back to 270.61 drivers and been there ever since with no crashes.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I have 275.33 drivers and have no crashes!!! As Paul stated, without knowing the cause of the CTD its hard to determine the fault. Uninstalling OS or FSX are bandaids. Jasons suggestions are a must! The rest of the comments are someone likeing to see the results of using their booger explorer!
Wasn't really saying the vid card driver was his problem. Just pointing out that there can be so many different causes of crashes on so many different rigs.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If your problem is "FSX Fatal error", This is known problem... Did you try uiautomotioncore.dll solution...

Burak Tuncel - Eskisehir, TURKEY

Core i7-2600K, ASUS P8P67 EVO, G-Skill JiprawsX DDR3 - 1600 Mhz, 2x4GB, WD Cavier Black 1 TB, n-Vidia GTX460 - GIGABYTE, HAF-932, SAPPHIRE Pure 625 W 80+

I know i have been sending this message every where but G3D.DLL is a killer which seem to be difficult to deal with. Scenery objects missing or whatever is not what i should be spending my time on instead of flying but for know i must just find the scenerys that does not hurt the experience Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png