>
C:\fsx\fsx.exe
</
Data
>
<
Data
>
C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4940_none_50916076bcb9a742\MSVCR90.dll
</
Data
>
<
Data
>
88c095f2-e081-11e0-ae07-002683170017
</
Data
>
</
EventData
>
</
Event
>
this what I`m getting,any solution?I have installed the UI.dll in fsx rootagain full/clean reinstall win 7 and fsx withngx no other add-onsregards

Henk - every single MSVCR90.dll crash report we've seen has been due to a failure to install the DirectX runtimes update that the NGX installer runs at the end. Did you cancel out of it or did it fail with an error? If so, download it here and install it:http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=35 If you successfully installed this file without errors and are still getting MSVCR90.dll crashes then you are literally the first person to experience this that I'm aware of.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well when my installer got to that part of the installation it just failed, and gave an error message. I didn't think much of it at the time because I had previously installed the NGX and it had failed but the NGX still worked, however after re-installing windows and then installing the NGX from fresh, once again the direct X failed to install but this time the NGX didn't work at all. Thanks to the great support of the PMDG team I soon learnt my problem and got it fixed, but perhaps this is something that should be put into the intro manual in the upcoming SP, considering that on some machines the NGX isn't able to correctly install Direct X and that it needs to be done manually. R.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

There are a lot of possibility and factor, For me, it was mostly because the NVidia driver and windows issue. I rollback to the previous NVidia driver version and clean windows installation help me out. Currently i spend more then 100 hours online with NGX without any problem

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar (SUB-ID)

System: P3D v5.3, Intel i7-3770K O/C to 4.7GHz, Noctua NH-U12P SE2, Nvidia GTX 1070 16Gb Corsair Vengeance, Corsair 850W PSU, SAITEK Yoke and Throttle, X52 Joystick Pro Flight™ TPM, Switch Panel, Flight Sim Yoke CH, Armageddon Pixxel+ HD Curve

Well i found it stressfull since the problems is acurring with the NGX pushing the FSX graphic engine to its limit and leave other developers of scenery with a feeling that it is a test when it crashes even in FL370 on a cloud free day towards EDDM or LOWI for instance. NGX has raised the bar in simulation. Sad that i hear new people every day with symptoms that they did not have before (www.simulators.dk) for ainstance For me it is LOWI OEV16/8500 and EDDM,ESSA at flight level 350 and 080 between TRS and 383ERK that i get the errors of a G3D.DLL even with everything back to standard /Michael /Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png