received a new B.I.P.. Downloaded latest driver. The driver installs...the bip is listed under devices and printers. However, the proflightplugin does not install. I manually added the smarttech software. So...I can program the bip...save a profile...but FSX does not recognize the device. I've been at this problem since July...no luck with Madcatz tech support either. Run the driver install as admin. still no success. Anyone know where I can get just the proflightplugin software? Can't find just that on Saitek. Or,,,,any other thoughts about what might be going wrong would be appreciated. Thank you. respectfully,Jeffrey microsoft windows 7 home premium6.1.7601 service pack 1 build 7601system type x64-based PCprocessor intel core i7-2600K cpu @3.40GHz, 3701 Mhz, 4 C...bios award software international, f4 11/25/2010smbios 2/4physical mem 8.00GBvirtual mem 16.0GB

Guest jahman

See the bottom of that page. Contact the SPAD developper for any news on extending DPAD to BIP. Cheers, - jahman.

I'm having the same problem, but you've given me an idea about the plugin so I'll have a go tonight and see if I can get it to work. Spad doesn't support the BIP, I use the Spad drivers which are great but there's no BIP support, I also use the spad drivers for X-Plane which works great using XPUIPC. Anyway if I get it working I'll post the solution. Cheers Martin

OK Solved it, navigate to C:\Windows\Temp\Saitek\ProFlight_BIP_SD7_64_Full\00000038\Software and you'll find the plugin msi installer, just run that and you're away. Worked for me. Cheers Martin.