Sign in to follow this  
vergilmarquardt

Cannot get into the new support for PMDG

Attn Ryan Maziarz or anybody connected with PMDG I am about to give up trying to get into the new support for PMDG,,I have sent e-mails to them but they just come back and tell to go to the new support portal I get support and click on support desk, below is what I get, I have done this many times and I still do not get the emails that they are sopose to send me,so I can click on the emails to verify my account. { email address verification is required to access parts of this site, click here to resend the verification email then I get this, The verification email has been resent click on the link within the email to verify your account. I have registered and gave them my user name so I sopose that is what they are trying to verify. I have checked all by virus checkers and I have not got anything blocked, I realised you do not have anything to do with support,but I do not know what to do as I cannot get into support and they will not help me unless I go thru them all I trying to do is see if My CD for the PMDG 747-400 has been sent via U.S.mail, I ordered it on Aug 29 2011and today is sept 11th,if they did send it it must be lost in the mail. If you or anybody else could tell me what to do now I would greatly appreciate it. thanks Vergil Marquardt

There's nothing wrong with the emails as far as our server sending them out Vergil - they're getting blocked somewhere between us and you. Let me check into the order status...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Someone at PMDG needs to figure out how to setup SPF and MX records properly, all your emails are most likely disappearing in a blackhole/spam filter because its not configured and registered properly.

Cheers, Andy.

There's nothing wrong with the emails as far as our server sending them out Vergil - they're getting blocked somewhere between us and you. Let me check into the order status...
Hi Ryan just checking to see if you have any information on my order status yet thanksVergil Marquardt

Good afternoon, I am new to PMDG. Bought the 737NGX yesterday and will install today. The "read me file" says that more information can be found at "http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/Main_Page", but the address is invalid. I also registered on their support desk but cannot find a way to send emails. Thank you for your suggestions.

Good afternoon, I am new to PMDG. Bought the 737NGX yesterday and will install today. The "read me file" says that more information can be found at "http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/Main_Page", but the address is invalid. I also registered on their support desk but cannot find a way to send emails. Thank you for your suggestions.
Open a Ticket and the staff members will be glad to help ya! And a little friendly reminder, sign your name on your posts!

As a temporary measure, you could start a new email address & register a new support account. The email doesn't have to match the one you placed the order with as long as you can provide details such as name, order number, etc to verify it

Hi Ryan, I need to re install 747-400X so once again I need your help.. I'm getting the message “you have reached your install limit” that you helped me with long ago... so again please.. If you need info like My Order No: or Customer ID: please let me know.. or please provide a link so I can re-install.. Kind regards Bobj

Hi Ryan, I need to re install 747-400X so once again I need your help.. I'm getting the message “you have reached your install limit” that you helped me with long ago... so again please.. If you need info like My Order No: or Customer ID: please let me know.. or please provide a link so I can re-install.. Kind regards Bobj
You'll need to open a support ticket for activation issues.

Hi Mr Ken, Worked that out now.. thanks for the info anyway.. in-fact needed to also pay for a ext download.. seems a right pain.. on your pocket that is..Yawn.gif Thanks again Bobj

Hi Mr Ken, Worked that out now.. thanks for the info anyway.. in-fact needed to also pay for a ext download.. seems a right pain.. on your pocket that is..Yawn.gif Thanks again Bobj
Try to get in the practice of saving all your setup files on an external hard drive or DVD. It's a good habit to have & would have saved paying for the extended download.

Hi Kenneth, In -fact I have all, but this does not help with PMDG as when you intstall it checks to see how many times you have installed.. if to many your not allowed to re install as each install is a new download.. this is how PMDG work.. so the answer is to not upgrade your PC or pay for the ext download.. This is not the same as others like CLS or even Flight 1 as there is no time or download limet.. only seems to be PMDG.. Anyway, hope to have a new download sometime next week then I can fly the 474-400 or 8i again.. making do with the new PMDG 737 now..

I guess I haven't installed it enough times then. I may never know now that I have the ngx...