Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

Now we have the NGX....

I have not flown another commercial plane since. FPS can sometimes be a pain but it is just too good to not use. I do fly many GA planes as they don't really compete.

Same, outside of the NGX it's only been quick jaunts with the DA Cheyenne for the most part. Big 37 followed by some GA is great fun.

I hope some of you have given the A2A 377 Capt of the Sky a whirl. That is an experience on par with the NGX I think...the thing actually vibrates when passengers are boarding and loading their bags lol.. I don't really fly tubeliners unless they are hauling freight. I do enjoy airliners if they are vintage, exotic, have unique abilities, or they are an immense creation of FS art and experience such as the NGX :)

I mainly fly the MD11. The performance with the NGX just plain stinks on my computer. I expected that it would, but I had to buy it just in case it was ok. I dont really mind, eventually I will have a new computer, the NGX will be waiting for me when I do.

Daniel Miller

Funny, I was just thinking about this same topic the other night. The only other plane that I have flown other than the NGX is the VRS Superbug,but it has been the NGX solid since it came out. I have been waiting for KLAX from FSDreamteam and then I was thinking of doing an Australian run which I have not done in a long time.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Well, since NGX was released I've mainly been flyi- oh wait, my FSX PC's been broken for nearly 2 months, #####.