Sign in to follow this  
RFEddie

Danish map service

Have a look at an example link taken from your service. I'm not an expert but we will try to guess what is what:

http://map01.eniro.com/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/aerial/14/8657/11288.jpeg?c=2324225290&v=20110505

map01.eniro.com - main service, 01 means balance/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/aerial/ - path14/ - zoom level?8657 - math X coordinate?11288 - math Y coordinate?.jpeg - file extension :) constant value-------------------------------------?c=2324225290 - to be honset I have no idea what is that, we need a more clever guy to decode this / This part is not necessary to get the jpg tile anyways&v=20110505 - map version / This part is not necessary to get the jpg tile anyways By the way, I can see that almost every country in Europe has its own high detailed aerial map service. It could be nice idea to arrange all of them in TP with the "auto-switch" feature. Unfortunately most of them seem to be incompatible with TP :/

Your explenation looks verry good! Can Tileproxy use a link structure like this? I use the Bing and the Norwegian map service at the time. For both I use the same cache. When I fly online I have to switch service at the border. When I fly offline this is not necessary. The Danish service could also be used in Sweden and Denmark were the Bing maps have a low resolution. It also has the same maps as the Norwegian service.

Probably not. Current version of TP doesn't support such type of coordinates. I'm in the same trouble with polish map service because of that :/ We would be in heaven if CB allowed users to manualy set the 0,0 (zeroes) point of map services builded on local coords system

This is what should work. But I think the LOD does not match up. [service Example 2]cache_folder=C:\cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="conn=20|rate=2.0|verbose=0|server=http://map0*.eniro.com|path=/geowebcache/service/tms1.0.0/aerial/%z/%x/%y.jpeg?v=%v|quad=0123|balance=1234|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"min_level=9max_level=15map_version=20110505level_mapping=9,10,11,12,13,14,15color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50

I do not understand this. In the service cache are blank tiles. When I enter the zoom level, x coordinate and y coordinate of this tiles to the service link, a visible picture shows up.