Sign in to follow this  
toby23

Looking for ambient airport sounds

I am looking for an add-on that adds ambient airport sounds.I saw a video on youtube which included some sounds from FDC Live Cockpit, which was great but I am not looking for a co-pilot and I don't fly heavies. Are there any add-ons that add realistic background sounds when you're on the ground?If you own it, what do you think of Flight1's Environment Sound Pack? Thanks,Toby

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10, Varjo Aero, DOF H3

With the Flightdeck SFX Panel (FDSFX), you can add any sound effects you want in various sound formats. It comes with a terminal and airport background sounds in the package, but as mention you can add more for variety. Works in FSX. File is here in AVSIM library: fdsfxpnl.zip

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

FSX Acceleration.I bought F1's Audio Environment and that's great.I will also try Flightdeck's SFX panel.Thanks for the tips.

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10, Varjo Aero, DOF H3

I'm interested in Flight1 Audio Environment also for some time now but once I read it screws something up in FSX or it's incompatible with something and I think the guy had to reinstall FSX.. the thing is that I forgot the details about it and now I'm just reluctant to buy it. I have just too many addons to mess something up.. I would have to leave my job to reinstall everything ph34r.png

I have had AE since it came out, no issues at all. It is like any software, follow instructions on how to set it up and it's fine. If it screwed up fsx as you stated, it would be a well known fact.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.