Sign in to follow this  
Avi8tor1

Windowed Mode

Hey guys, I hope someone can help me out here. I fly with Radar Contact 4, which requires you to load your flight, go into windowed form to start RC4, then go back into fullscreen for flight. My problem is that everytime I go back to fullscreen, I get a black screen or like a screenshot I am about to post. It's extremely frustrating as it's never occured before the NGX and now it's screwed up all of FSX. I really don't know what to do. *Please what for the screenshot, posting picutres is new to me.**EDIT: If someone could actually tell me how to upload a photo, that would be great too ;) Thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Can you not just run the sim in windowed mode? It doesn't take long to get where you don't notice the window edges

how do u switch between win/fullscreen ? using alt+enter or the menus ?try the opposite of what u usually do. also if u have "runways.csv" file in your fsx dir, try to move it or rename it and than try again.

I've tried everthing. Hitting the Windows button, ALT + ENT and even CTRL + ALT + DELETE **EDIT: Can't find the runways.csv folder