Sign in to follow this  
Guitarplayer78

Full screen and window mode CTD

Hi all, am I the only one who experiences CTD's when switching between window mode and full screen?It only happens when flying products by PMDG, other birds (Level D, Captain Sim, Wilco Feelthere etc) are not affected. Bye

are u using enb?it would also help if u go into the windows event viewer and see where the crash is actually coming from.

Thats it! d3d9.dll is the culprit. ENB works fine, but as soon as I want to change from window to full ... baaaaaaang. Is there a way to solve the issue? I really like the ENB.

im afraid there is no fix for that, i tried just about everything.u would have to either drop enb, or live with the occasional crash, which is what i do, i simply cant fly without it anymore.

Where would I find this? --> d3d9.dllAnd say if I had it, would I just delete it and that would fix my problems?

Where would I find this? --> d3d9.dllAnd say if I had it, would I just delete it and that would fix my problems?
d3d9.dll belongs to the ENB effects. If not installed, you wont find it.

d3d9.dll belongs to the ENB effects. If not installed, you wont find it.
It is also used by the antilag limiter

im afraid there is no fix for that, i tried just about everything.u would have to either drop enb, or live with the occasional crash, which is what i do, i simply cant fly without it anymore.
With 747x only occasional crash, NGX permanent! So only solution is dropping when flying the 737 ...

With 747x only occasional crash, NGX permanent! So only solution is dropping when flying the 737 ...
Do a search on Richard sennet's posts. He posted last week about another potentially more stable mod that gives similar results to enb. Can't remember the name of it.

Okay I searched it through my toolbar and found it. Yet I don't have any antilag software or ENB mod. So shall I just delete it???

Okay I searched it through my toolbar and found it. Yet I don't have any antilag software or ENB mod. So shall I just delete it???
I'd just move it to your desktop or rename it for now. Make sure some other unknown addon needs it.

Okay, I'll give that a try. I have no idea how it got there nor do I really care as long as it fixes the problem ;) Unfortuately, I have to wait until my father gets home from work because he is an "admin" on my computer and I can't authorize deleting that file (or renaming it). Why did my dad have to be some network guy and not a 777 pilot :(

Not saying you need to do it right now, but if for any reason in the future you decide to reinstall fsx, it's much better to install it outside of that folder, C:/fsx or something similar. Has to do with file permissions.On my phone so can't see sigs, this is assuming your running win7