Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

Wilco 737 for FSX - anyone a pro at this one?

I just bought it, so far, wow what a bad mistake, I can see where my mouse pointer changes to click mode, but when I click on switches nothing happens, I've tried my mouse wheel, right/left click nothing! anyone know of how to get this working? I think I would like this plane if I could actually get some switches to move.

Ciao!

Hi, I bought the fsx version when I had xp and when I upgraded to window 7 I was told I would have to buy a separate update to get it to work on 7. I f I remember right I had some of the same problems as you describe, did you buy the right version for the right system. To be honest I decided I would never buy from wilco again if they want money for updating there product to work with a different operating system.I notice they have about seven different versions to choose from for varying operating systems and FS versions.

Even with the Windows 7 update, I was never able to get all of the switches or the radio stack to function properly.

NAX669.png

I bought the Wilco 737 PIC right when Captain sim announced his 737 project. The VC isn't that good, and the dynamics are a bit better though. I really wouldn't go for it though. Get the iFly NGX or the PMDG.

Do you know how old this addon is? You can´t compare it to newer addons like ngx.For all these years PIC 737 gave me a lot of fun working perfectly (Even when a function FMS was a dream) in all operating systems that i had including win7 32/64. If you bought it last month and thought that it would have all the bells and whistles that for example ngx has, you should get informed first. The original poster of this topic must be facing another problem but sure not a plane limitation as all the necessary buttons of the plane works perfeclty in here.

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

yeah, it totally messed up my throttles and stuff, I had to uninstall it and then go back and redo/setup my throttles, etc.. what a mess. no more from them.. I really got burned big time... I have the PMDG 737 NGX but haven't flown it yet, I thought this would be "fun" to "work myself up" so to speak... I do have there Embraer 175/195, now that is nice!! works great. put out by FeelThere... I'll stick with that for my "small" jet..

Ciao!

Well, the biggest problem is that Wilco/Feelthere did something, and now my PMDG 737-800/900 and 747X crashes FSX right after this message. PMDG.overhead cannot find PMDG options!

@sonofswaVery easy to correct.Your answer is in here: http://support.preci...leshooting.aspx

Flavio Cardoso - P3Dv4.5 HF3

Win 10 Pro 64Bits - i74960X 4.5ghz - ASUS Rampage IV Black Ed. - Corsair H150i Platinum - 32gb  Ripjaws Z - ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER SC - MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics

It seems Wilco has a version 2 of the 737 PIC in beta so that's good news. source http://www.mcphatstudios.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=94&func=view&catid=5&id=24018

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Great. I wonder if you have to buy the whole product again though, or just download the update

Great. I wonder if you have to buy the whole product again though, or just download the update
HI sonofswa I believe its going to be in all new product, but there is also the enigmasim 737 which there currently working on http://enigmasim.com so at least we got 2 options coming up the enigmasim wont have the systems that the wilco 737 pic has but good Quality model if you don't care for systems.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.