Sign in to follow this  
HumzaTheSpartan117

Head Turning Effect For FSX

Hey Everyone! I currently have EZCA for FSX but however im looking for something that can simulate the head turning of a pilot. For example when I am taxiing and turning to the left I want the camera to automatically turn left. I know this movement is there in FS2004 Active Camera but this effect however is not in EZCA. In FScopilot there is a head effect but when I have ezca and the head effect on the screen just shakes and jitters insanely. Anyone know how to fix this or if there is an effect or program I can use. It is the only thing I want to add to my FSX because my joystick doesn't have a hat switch and i don't like to use the mouse and space bar. I just want it to do it automatically for now even though it is unrealistic to a certain extent

Hey Everyone! I currently have EZCA for FSX but however im looking for something that can simulate the head turning of a pilot. For example when I am taxiing and turning to the left I want the camera to automatically turn left. I know this movement is there in FS2004 Active Camera but this effect however is not in EZCA. In FScopilot there is a head effect but when I have ezca and the head effect on the screen just shakes and jitters insanely. Anyone know how to fix this or if there is an effect or program I can use. It is the only thing I want to add to my FSX because my joystick doesn't have a hat switch and i don't like to use the mouse and space bar. I just want it to do it automatically for now even though it is unrealistic to a certain extent
http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/ It doesn't get any better than this...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Google for this free software: Banking Camera ver 1.0This is the description:Automatically banks the camera view as you bank the aircraft - enables you to 'look where you're going' without having to pan around using the HatSwitch. As you roll wings level, the camera banks level again. It's almost like a head-tracking device, but without all the hardware strapped to your head! Software is free and may be copied/distributed unaltered. Code by Justin Probert, South Africa Cheers.

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I second the suggestion for obtaining TrackIR. I have version 4 and absolutely love it. Its utility is such that I don't need multiple montiors for gauges or have problems "seeing" where I want to go or spoting a location off to the side of my line of flight. It does cost a bit, but, if you are simming, you have already decided to spend some money on the hobby. Again, well worth the cost.

Danny

I was going to mention this, but the OP said

For example when I am taxiing and turning to the left I want the camera to automatically turn left.
, so there's nothing else. [ Edit: I didn't know about (or see) the software in albix's post above - maybe this is a choice?) ] - he can configure EZCA to look left with a keystroke - or he could buy TIR - or he could buy a camera and use a head-tracking software; there's a couple around that are free; but there's nothing that will sense the aircraft turning or sense the rudder position and sync a the camera with it. What happens in a crosswind? What happens with a fully-castoring tailwheel? [ Edit (again) With Albix's software - wouldn't taxying also be different from 'banking' in the air? .. or is it not sensing the bank angle - but the aileron position? ]

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Anyone else have any clever ideas? JK. But I can't post there. Reason: Classified
HelloWhy can't you post there ?.

HelloWhy can't you post there ?.
Again. CLASSIFIED!!!!!!!!
I second the suggestion for obtaining TrackIR. I have version 4 and absolutely love it. Its utility is such that I don't need multiple montiors for gauges or have problems "seeing" where I want to go or spoting a location off to the side of my line of flight. It does cost a bit, but, if you are simming, you have already decided to spend some money on the hobby. Again, well worth the cost.
again i am a child so i don't have my own money as of yet and i'm too young to work. So yeah And As for everyone else. Thank you I will try them all and let you know asap

I was going to mention this, but the OP said , so there's nothing else. [ Edit: I didn't know about (or see) the software in albix's post above - maybe this is a choice?) ] - he can configure EZCA to look left with a keystroke - or he could buy TIR - or he could buy a camera and use a head-tracking software; there's a couple around that are free; but there's nothing that will sense the aircraft turning or sense the rudder position and sync a the camera with it. What happens in a crosswind? What happens with a fully-castoring tailwheel? [ Edit (again) With Albix's software - wouldn't taxying also be different from 'banking' in the air? .. or is it not sensing the bank angle - but the aileron position? ]
Paul I downloaded that software to give a try few months ago. Was not bad. I did just a try but since i use TrackIR i didn't play that much and cannot remember exactly how was working.Unfortunately I am abroad now and cannot test if it does work on ground or not. I should be home by saturday and will answer you. Cheers

Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.60GHz | Corsair Vengeance Pro 16 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 1600MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK P8P67 DELUXE | EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked ACX 2.0+ | Samsung SSD 860 EVO 2TB | Crucial CT1000MX500 1TB | 2 x Western Digital WDC WD40EZRX 4TB | Creative X-Fi Audio Processor | NEC 24WMGX3 MultiSync | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Again. CLASSIFIED!!!!!!!!
HelloIf you are a legitimate purchaser of EZdok then all the help you need is available from the EZdok forum.Shouting CLASSIFIED!!!!!!!! does not work here, there is only one reason I can think of why you would not wish to post on the developers forum.