Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

Sugar City overfly

St. Kitts which is well known for its robust sugar cane growth - thus the name "Sugar City", the name can be applied to the gorgeous women there (but we'll stick to the sugar cane for now). DeadlyInertia, did you hear my engines roaring over your house!! LOL.gif Departing the Antiguan coastline, intercepting the 296 radial to St. Kitts. Off into the Sunset, cleared to climb to FL190 Passing the sister island of Nevis to my left Approaching my first waypoint "SKB" in about 1 minute Leaving Basseterre (The capitol of St.Kitts) in the background Flying over what was once Mount Misery extinct volcano), now called Mount Liamuiga. As we head on over to our second waypoint "PJM" we see St.Kitts, Nevis and in the far distance Montserrat (home of the live volcano - Soufriere Hills). These images were a result of my first experiment with Shade, not quite what I was expecting, but and interesting blend of colours. I hope you enjoyed them

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Thanks for the comments

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

Guest Aaron_Isaacs

Hi, Thank you Simon for posting these wonderful shots of the PMDG 737. Finally, someone on here is giving this bird the attention it deserves! I have looked all over for screeenshots of the NGX, but it's like no one will take the time to post them. Thank you again, Simon. I hope that you will use your obvious talent to post more screenshots of the PMDG 737 NGX!!! Why won't more of you here follow Simon's lead and post some pictures of the PMDG 737?

Hi, Thank you Simon for posting these wonderful shots of the PMDG 737. Finally, someone on here is giving this bird the attention it deserves! I have looked all over for screeenshots of the NGX, but it's like no one will take the time to post them. Thank you again, Simon. I hope that you will use your obvious talent to post more screenshots of the PMDG 737 NGX!!! Why won't more of you here follow Simon's lead and post some pictures of the PMDG 737?
Aaron, Thanks, but remember this is an open forum where everyone is entitled to post what they wish within the confines of the forum. some folks rather fly that take shots, some like myself will take a few shots here and there, but the NGX is by far not my favorite bird. i am a prop man, if you look at quite a few of my images you will see this. Cheers

Banner_MJC8.png

Yes, yes I did Simeon ;)Even though the photos are long gone, I guess they would have been top notch quality as usual! :(

Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Whatever happened to the shots ? Can't see them either !?

If I am not mistaken, unless they are linked to another source, AVSIM deletes the pics after 2 weeks (or something like that). unforutunately Avsim would not allow me to repost the images to this post, but I can provide the links to them, or re-post them.Departing the Antiguan coastline, intercepting the 296 radial to St. Kitts.https://lh4.googleus...1152/D_skb5.jpgOff into the Sunset, cleared to climb to FL190https://lh6.googleus...1152/D_skb4.jpgPassing the sister island of Nevis to my lefthttps://lh5.googleus...1152/D_skb2.jpgApproaching my first waypoint "SKB" in about 1 minutehttps://lh6.googleus...1152/D_skb3.jpgLeaving Basseterre (The capitol of St.Kitts) in the backgroundhttps://lh6.googleus...s1152/D_skb.jpgFlying over what was once Mount Misery extinct volcano), now called Mount Liamuiga.https://lh6.googleus...152/D_skb_a.jpgAs we head on over to our second waypoint "PJM" we see St.Kitts, Nevis and in the far distance Montserrat (home of the live volcano - Soufriere Hills).https://lh5.googleus...1152/D_skb1.jpg

Banner_MJC8.png

They are very amazing, the sunrise in no.1 I think it was is amazing!It's nice to see my federation from the skies Simeon (:But I don't think Misery is extinct ;) Just dormant for a while, there was some talks a while ago about if it woked up it it wouldn't be pleasant at all hahaThanks for sharing!

Edited by DeadlyInertia

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Well lets hope that she renaims quiet, for her location, if she becomes active again would wreak total chacos. Glad you enjoyed. I am going to have to use another method for posting images to aviod the deletion concept employed by Avsim....LOL

Banner_MJC8.png