Sign in to follow this  
magnum65

Problem of speed

Hello, Problem of speed, I can't pick up speed going up. When I engage autopilot, It does not work for speed , dificult to use VNAV. Tanks you ...

Tank you for your message , so I'm franch , sory for my anglish , can you show the tutorial autothrottle please . Tank you egan ... Magnum65

lire le manuel, la mouche du tutoriel. Tutoriel va vous aidera beaucoup à comprendre.

hello, Tank you very mutch , all is corect , can I have , please the adresse la mouche tutoriel , en the for the sound voice v1 v2 ,when you up take off is gan , i dont have , if you have solution , tank you egan for your attention four me. magnum65

Autant que je sache, le tutoriel est situé dans le manuel PMDG Je ne sais pas où les sons sont, quelque part dans Microsoft / FSX / PMDG ''The tutorial is within the manual'' ''I dont know where the sound file is located,Somewhere in Microsoft / FSX / PMDG''

hello, tank you sir for all , nice en the patience , tank you verry mutch ... cheers magnum65