Sign in to follow this  
DalSingh

Panel State with Engines Running - Missing?

Hi Guys I downloaded the 737ngx on Thursday and everything was fine. Because FSUPIC was autosaving my flights I ended up with a massive log of entries when it came to loading panel states... I have since disabled this features and delted all panel states beginning with 'Autosave_x' in the PMDG/737NGX/PanelState folder. I am now left with: CLDDRKSHORTLONGThis is fine, but for Short/Long the engines do not appear to be running. I am sure when I first downloaded the aircaft that there was a panel state where everything was setup including engines and the aircraft was ready for taxi (Apart from FMC route entry of course). I am wondering if this has been accidentally deleted? Could anyone please confirm that these are the only 3 default panel states that the 737ngx ships with - I'm sure there is one more panel state with the engines running - I would appreciate it if I could obtain a copy of those panel state files (I think there are 2 files per panel state). Failing that, I am waiting for AoA's flight training media to help start the 737ngx from the cold and dark setup, I will have a look at Tom's Preflight Tutorial to help me get the engines started. I would prefer the original pmdg panel state though. Praying.gif

there are only 3 panel states saved ...but you can revert to the old panel state if you delete the 'default panel state' in the cdu in the pmdg options ... so that it shows '------------' thereafter that you can save this panel state manual and name it like DEFAULT if you wish too ...

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit