Sign in to follow this  
royski

What's the highest you've flown in the NGX?

Hi Captains, On a leg from Dubai-Kabul, I've experienced the highest cruise flown in the NGX (yet)... Here are some pics... Pic 1, PFD and ND: wmlf6s.jpg Pic 2, closer look at the FMC: 2lc21a9.jpg Pic 3, 2D view: muxsnk.jpg

Well, service ceiling obviously, quite regularly. Not that I hadn't dared to go higher though... LMAO.gifsig.gif

I tried to go higher than FL390 --- and lost about 5000ft before I could recover !!Not a nice feeling.

FL410 achieved many times

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

My P-8 repainted 737-800 never climbs above two feet, I keep it below the radar to maintain the element of surprise. I actually have to raise the gear and descend a bit to do it. LOL.gif Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

A six pack and 3 joints. It didn't go very well. ;)
LMAO.gif Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I have taken it up to FL410 several times. Never tried to go higher than that. That is the limit, so I stay within the limits. One day I will try to break the plane into a million pieces and fly it out of bounds, but not yet.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

I actually have to raise the gear and descend a bit to do it. LOL.gif
LOL LMAO.gif
One day I will try to break the plane into a million pieces and fly it out of bounds, but not yet.
Yeah, you'd probably better postpone that until after the NGXI for FSXI has been released... in 2037 or so. Treat her well til then. Big%20Grin.gifsig.gif

I live at 12th floor so.. 11 x 3,20 + 70 cm (hight of my chair) so i would say about 36 meters..Almost 37 meters when standing up cursing my cat for knocking my Track IR camera over...:)