Sign in to follow this  
Jay R

2004 RTW Challenge Race Journal now available

Hi everyone,The RTW Challenge Race Journal is now available at the AVSIM file library. It traces the events of the recently completed AVSIM v. FlightSim Race and serves as a tribute to the flightsim community.Participants may want to see some of the inside scoop. And casual observers may wonder what all the fuss was about.Hope you enjoy.Best wishes,Mike MacKuen

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Very nice! :) Sorry I never got back to ya with a testimonial or quote, just been too busy.... :(

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Hi Mike,A very well done job, Mike!!(found your mail after I returned home after a few days off...).RegardsJohan van Wijngaarden

Mike,Dang good job on that RTW write up. I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so I volounteer a year in advance to fly for Team Avsim next year!!I can't wait. Next race I will provide for those who wish to use it a speech server so we can talk live between ourselves, for flight information, planning and passing on the baton. And allow others to listen in.Exciting stuff!!

http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssigsmall.jpg"There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss!"