Sign in to follow this  
matt112r

Screenshots For September!

Brilliant. Amazing cloud shots. Well done Microsoft, delighted with this update. LOL.gif

And so much to the credibility of the one spreading the rumors.

And more to look forward to next month which they confirmed in their news section.

Great news,kick in the teeth for all the know it all's on this forum proclaiming Flight was cancelled.Having waited over 6 years for il2 Cliffs of Dover,amid ''rumors'' that it was binned im currently enjoying it now.Can't wait to add Flight to my hdd in mid 2012.One more thing,i told you so(bit imature,but so were the profits of doom).Maybe now we can all concentrate on what Flight will bring to the table.

And so much to the credibility of the one spreading the rumors.
Wait! You mean that person ever had any credibility? Shocked.gif

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Can't wait to add Flight to my hdd in mid 2012.
Careful, MS hasn't announced when Flight will be released ;)You don't want to be accused of the same sin as MixUp Taxi.

The night shot is pretty bad. Ground textures look the same res as FSX and the night lighting still sucks. I hope they clean it up. Rest look pretty good.

Wow. Flight sim fan since FS4. These are GREAT shots and the brief article on the weather shows MS have been listening. Excited for Flight. Tim

Microsoft did say there eould be new game play elements and enhanced scenery and terrain to new aircraft and integrated content marketplace,

After a long stressful day at work ( I work for a company who announced massive layoffs recently ) , this made my day!!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.