Sign in to follow this  
Bondiblu2

Unstable on take-off

Hi Everyone I did an unstall of FSInn due to some issues with another aircraft. Since I've reinstalled it, I have noticed that shortly after take off, the 737NGX swaying kinda from left to right sometimes as much as 20 degrees finding it hard to stay on course. It all happens unitl the aircraft exceeds 23K feet. I have disabled weather in FSInn and have disabled FSX weather. Is there something that I am missing? Thank you >> Warren

wake turbulence? You takeing off right after another plane? I forgot FSX had this and took off right after a 747, it was pretty intense. -Travis

I have trouble with FSinn causing the same rolling left and right,also very weak climb performance.Flights without FSinn are normal and a dream to fly. Skipper

I removed FSinn and reinstalled SB4,I had good luck with SB4 with the exception of running it from modules or addons.I just flew a flight with ATC and all was well (SB4 Ran outside of FSX). Skipper

I had the same problem,but the reason was that i didn't turn on the yaw damper switch..i don't know if it's the same for youRegards

When using FSInn, set the FSInn weather to be disabled and use FSX real world weather or a 3rd party weather app such as Active Sky to eliminate the poor climb performance caused by FSInn's tendency to cause abnormally high external temperature values. I don't know if this is related to the swaying, but that could be caused by extreme wind shifts. A registered version of FSUIPC can be set to smooth wind changes so you don't see extreme wind direction/speed changes.