I haven't been able to test these but they are being touted as a performance release:http://www.guru3d.com/news/geforce-28527-beta-drivers-our-for-grabs/ Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Anti Aliasing doesn't work for me with these drivers in FSX.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

fsx crashes spontaneously with this driver, went back to the 27*.** problem solved.

Guest firehawk44

These new beta drivers work great for me. With every release of new drivers, you get a small performance increase in several games so I think it's worthwhile to upgrade even though Nvidia could care less about improving the performance of old games like FSX. If they crash your system, then you did not install them correctly. Best regards,Jim

My game isnt listed. F S X
FSX is no longer on anyones radar which is why it is not listed. On the other hand consider that any performance fixes for current games MAY make FSX go faster. Still worth a try IMO. Cheersjja

Jim Allen
support@skypilot.biz
SkyPilot Software home of FSXAssist / P3DAssist

LionheartVictoryBanner02s-369x97.png

Solid driver for me here in FSX, don't forget I use DX10 only and guess what.... Bloom enable and water slider to the max, will post a small vid. soon. Crysis 2 also got a performance boost....I'm happy, I just need to find a way to shoot some FSX planes with Crysis's guns...lol

Anti Aliasing doesn't work for me with these drivers in FSX.
??? you nedd to find the right settings in your Nvidia Inspector.

What ever AA settings I chose with Nvidia Inspector and the 285.27's I'd have horrible jaggies in game. It's as simple as that, the one before these were alright except the image quality in FSX was bad. The 270.61's work and LOOK great.

What ever AA settings I chose with Nvidia Inspector and the 285.27's I'd have horrible jaggies in game. It's as simple as that, the one before these were alright except the image quality in FSX was bad. The 270.61's work and LOOK great.
I have to agree with you, I spoke to fast cause after doing more testing the 270.61 is better for FSX (not for Crysis 2 on my rig). I'm back to 270.61.

I'm back again.....I gave the 285.27 another try and it's working fine now.....try Antialiasing setting at 32xS [Combined: 2x2 SS + 8x MS] with the 285.27 driver....work for me.

You know actually I went and re-downloaded the 285.27 and tried them again and for me too the AA works fine now.. Weird.

Tried 285.27 drivers and the AA didn't work. I re-downloaded and did a clean install twice more with the same results. Went back to 280.26, now the AA doesn't work with it either. Not certain what may have happened when I install the 285.27 drivers, but, something changed. There always seems to be a risk with updating the nvidia drivers.......

Danny

Working perfectly here. Best. Miquel Egea.
+1

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Getting some weird colors on bits and pieces. For example, tires on the Cessna 208 have patches of colors that are off. Flew out of Bowerman and taxiway had the same weird color patches, here and there. I'm reloading the 280 driver and will retest.

Alexander Alonso

Also had to roll back driver as it Crashed my FSX

Ken Ehlers
F70

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg