Sign in to follow this  
KLM386

NGX checklist in the kneeboard ( FSX)

Is there a way to copy paste the PMDG checklist in the kneeboard ?, so it will be easy excessible ?Same question but for flightplans ( not the default plans FSx will paste into the kneeboard, when you use theh FSX flightplanner. Anybody any suggestions ? Thanks in advance Rob

Rob, Look into the PMDG 737 NGX set of manuals .. see the PMDG-NGX-QRH.pdf (it can be printed).On my system the path/folder is :F:\FSX\PMDG\PMDG 737 NGX\Flight Manuals Only other one I found (default)://///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// PMDG 737NGx// // Current with Build: 1.00.2922/////////////////////////////////////////////////////// [fltsim.0]title=Boeing 737-800NGX PMDG Housesim=B737-800model=panel=sound=texture=pmdgkb_checklists=Boeing737-800_check <<<<<<<<<<<<<<Look here:

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Is there a way to copy paste the PMDG checklist in the kneeboard ?, so it will be easy excessible ?Same question but for flightplans ( not the default plans FSx will paste into the kneeboard, when you use theh FSX flightplanner. Anybody any suggestions ? Thanks in advance Rob
Hi,As an alternative ...I’ve been using the free PDFKneeboard for a couple of years now…works in full screen too! I just convert any required information such as load sheets, plates etc. into Adobe / PDF format ready for a flight. Bit like an ‘electronic flight bag’ really… Thus, I don’t need to use the build in Kneeboard anymore! http://code.google.com/p/fscode/wiki/PDFKneeboard FSX & 2004 versions available.

Thanks you guy's and DaveKay this realy was great help. i started with the PDF Kneeboard works fine untill nowThe PDF checklist is added as default great, only have to find an easy access to PDF charts where i want to fly. Again thanks

only have to find an easy access to PDF charts where i want to fly.
What I do is print all my flight documents via ‘Bullzip PDF Printer’ http://www.bullzip.com/products/pdf/info.php (If you have MS office, you may find a PDF print driver/facility already installed, thought does not have a merge option) When printing, I use Bullzip PDF merge option to gather all my printouts from various sources/applications.. flight plan charts etc. into one PDF document ready to display into PDFKneeboard..… maybe this helps solve your problem

What I do is print all my flight documents via ‘Bullzip PDF Printer’ http://www.bullzip.c...ts/pdf/info.php (If you have MS office, you may find a PDF print driver/facility already installed, thought does not have a merge option) When printing, I use Bullzip PDF merge option to gather all my printouts from various sources/applications.. flight plan charts etc. into one PDF document ready to display into PDFKneeboard..… maybe this helps solve your problem
Hi again !One question, is it possible to load a default PDF in the kneeboard ?For example, edit the dll.xml with a commandline or path to the pdf document ?Would be nice !, somebody tried yet ? Regards Rob

I’ve been using the free PDFKneeboard for a couple of years now…works in full screen too! I just convert any required information such as load sheets, plates etc. into Adobe / PDF format ready for a flight. Bit like an ‘electronic flight bag’ really… Thus, I don’t need to use the build in Kneeboard anymore!
Wow, I somehow must've missed that one... FS9 was so insanely cool because you could build your very own HTML page structure, linked and everything, and navigate in it right from the KB. No longer an option in FSX (what a shame) so this comes in handy. Gonna try it out asap. Thanks for the HU! sig.gif

Hi Do the freewares: PDFKneeboard and the program: FSPS - Ultimate Checklist the same thing? Does the FSPS - Ultimate Checklist work in pmdg 737ngx? I want a checklist that I can step by step go through while the flight continues! Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Wow I just tried it and it works pretty quick'n'fluid, loaded up the QRH in it and it's really helpful. However, a few controls wouldn't be bad. No other way to jump to first/last page, stuff like that, than scrolling thru it? sig.gif

Hi again ! One question, is it possible to load a default PDF in the kneeboard ? For example, edit the dll.xml with a commandline or path to the pdf document ? Would be nice !, somebody tried yet ? Regards Rob
Like the built in Kneeboard... good idea, but no! I guess we should post a request to the developers who only appear to update the module once a year though. If you’re looking to make things easier, I have made a folder within “Flight Simulator X Flies” called ‘PDFs” there I save all my kneeboard documents and appropriately name them such as with flight plans ‘EGKKCYYZ.pdf’ or 737NGXControl.pdf..etc..etc for joystick assignments for example…then you don’t have to scratch around looking for them while in simulation… PDFKneeboard does however remember the document page number position on next loading though!
Do the freewares: PDFKneeboard and the program: FSPS - Ultimate Checklist the same thing?
Ultimate checklist… interesting! Think I’ll take a closer look at that one!… but it’s not quite the same...no sarcasm intended... Ultimate checklist is for checklists … PDFKneebard is for loading PDF documents of any content which can include checklist too, but may case some visual obstruction(no transparency), so I assign a joystick button to conveniently open and close.
No other way to jump to first/last page, stuff like that, than scrolling thru it?
As per Johan Pettersen post above... but there is a very useful hotkey worth pointing out… CONTROL+[page number] which jumps to any given page....very handy... just need a good memory!...
you seen some frame rate hit? Thanks. Bye.
No FPS hits with me, only performance issue I have found is with the older NVidia drivers… opening the PDFkneeboard initially in full screen mode sometimes cased the screen to go black, so I try remember to open on first use within windowed mode before starting a flight (N.B. this only happens on first opening). However, since upgrading my NVidia graphics card and drivers I’ve not had any issues. Things improved a lot in v1.8 and with Bojote's corruption fix too! Think this is a really nifty free addon..can't fly without it...worth promoting!!!